⅏ 15 ⅏

Amber tilt her head a little. "What the...?". Her eyes still fix on the screen.

"What did I get myself into?", She uttered and continued scrolling.

"These Exo-Ls... They're so weird.", She scratches her head. She scroll back up to confirm the article is the correct one and find herself speechless. It is indeed the correct article.

Amber get out of the room and brought her laptop along. All the other members and the manager looked at her.

"매니저 오빠, 멤버들... 이거...좀 봐주세요. 내가 봤던 맞아요? 뭐야, 이 situation? (Manager oppa, member-deul... Have a look at this. Did I see correctly? What is this situation?)", Amber put her laptop on the living room's table

"Amber-ahh!! I told you not to go on the Internet these few days, didn't I?! Why wouldn't you listen?!", Victoria put her arms around Amber before even reading the comment section. Amber was still in a disbelief state.

"Unnie! Look at this!! Unnieeeee!!!!", Krystal called out to Victoria.

"What is there to look at?! You guys, stop reading already. This will just make Amber feel worst!", Victoria pat lightly on Amber's shoulder, trying to console her.

"It's not malicious comments...", Luna said. Victoria looks at her in confusion, rising an eyebrow as if asking "What do you mean?".

Victoria pulled the laptop towards her and her eyes widen.

"Eh? What the heck did I just read?", Victoria could not believe her eyes

"Eh? What the heck did I just read?", Victoria could not believe her eyes. She scrolls further down just to find more positive feedbacks.

"Amber-ah... Just marry him already!", Victoria voiced out after a long pause. Amber hit Victoria's shoulder hard and she yelled in pain while rubbing her shoulder.

"I'm not even dating him! He just abruptly kissed me at the filming site the other day!", Amber look away, blushing.

*Ding dong. Ding dong*

"어? 누구냐 너!? (Oh? Who the hell are you?)", F(x)'s manager was shocked when he opened the door.

"나야 형!", Kyungsoo said as he took off his mask and his sunglasses while looking around anxiously.

"Asa! Big news!! Hahahaha", the only reporter that did not leave just now threw off her half eaten kimbap and grabbed her camera.

She came out of her hiding place and smirked. "So it's true you guys are dating! I've captured everything! I didn't expect Kyungsoo, you, to come to Amber's dorm directly!", She said while shaking the camera in the air.

"Since I've got what I want... Byeee!", The reporter headed towards the elevator but before she could press the button, F(x)'s manager carried her and brought her into the dorm.

Kyungsoo froze, unable to say anything at what he just saw.

"Yah! Enter and lock the door quickly!", The manager hollered to Kyungsoo, waking him up to his senses.

"Hey manager oppa! Isn't this illegal to force her into our dorm?", Luna voiced out.

"I don't care anymore. If the pictures she took, spread.. everyone will think that you guys are dating for real. That time it will be too late to deny!", The manager snatched the camera and deletes all the pictures.

"안돼..하지마!! (No.. Don't!!)", The reporter tried to stop him but it was too late. Then, he grabbed the reporter by the wrist and force her out of the dorm. He slammed the door hard and double check to ensure that the door is locked.

Amber just sat on the sofa without saying anything. Kyungsoo approaches her and hold her hands firmly.

The other members quickly rush towards them and push Kyungsoo away. "야 야 야! 누구 맘대로..손대지마! (Hey hey hey! Who said you can touch her.. don't touch her!)". They glared at him.

Amber looked at her members in confusion. Just a few minutes ago they were telling her to marry him. Now, they treat him in a mean way.

Although it's just a brief moment, Amber caught Victoria smiling a little and realised they were just acting.

She pushed her members aside and grabbed Kyungsoo, pulling him into her room.

"Yah! Amber-ahh, I know you're American style, but.. a boy and a girl should not be in a room alone! 위험해! (Dangerous!)", That was the last sentence she could hear before closing her room's door.

♥♥♥

Chapter 15 complete!~ I've got a feeling that this fanfiction will end earlier than I expected.~ Anyway, happy reading and dont forget to vote and comments! Loves!
-Hashtagamberships-