⅏ 16 ⅏

The moment Amber closes her room door, Kyungsoo leaned towards her, nearer and nearer and nearer, until their cheek brushes against each other. He hold up his hands against the wall and took in a deep breath.

"Amber, don't trust me. I'm also a guy. I'm trying hard to refrain myself but...", Kyungsoo reached out his hand , touching Amber's waist. She flinched a little and her whole body tensed up.

She hold her breath and heard Kyungsoo continuing in a low voice, "난 더 이상 참을 수 없어. (I can't hold back anymore.)". He leaned in closer.

"I'm sorry, Kyungsoo-ahh. I believe you will find someone better than me. I don't deserve someone like you.", Amber pushes his body away and walks towards her bed.

Kyungsoo pulled her in and hugged her from behind. "I can wait for you. Really! 그냥 포기한 말을 말하지마. (Just don't tell me to give up).".

*Ding dong. Ding dong"

"Oh? Mark? What're you doing here?", Luna exclaimed as she opens the door.

"Where's Amber?", Mark look around the dorm. The members point to Amber's room.

Upon hearing Mark's voice, Amber tried to free herself but Kyungsoo tightens his hug. The room door fling opened and Mark's eyes widen.

Both Kyungsoo and Amber turned around. Everyone else was staring at them from the outside of the room.

"Amber... Are you really dating this...jerk?", Mark voice trembled a little. Amber pushed Kyungsoo away and deny it.

Victoria looked down and fiddled her feet. "Ahh.. He was serious about her...", She mumbled in disappointment. However, nobody was paying attention to what she said as their attention was fixed on Amber and Kyungsoo.

"You guys... Just leave already. I'm enough tired as it is and I don't think I can handle more. Leave me alone.", Amber continued after a long pause. She raised both her hands and covered her face.

"Amber...", Kyungsoo said softly before closing the door.

"오늘은 여기 가지. 그냥 집으로 가. (Just leave for today.)", F(x)'s manager voiced out and all of the member nodded in agreement.

Kyungsoo and Mark look at each other. "그럼 이만...(I'll leave now)", both of them said almost at the same time and left.

Amber throw her body on the bed and put her hand over her chest. "That expression he gave me... It hurts.". She closes her eyes and pull the blanket over her head.

It's already dark and Mark was still sitting on the couch in his practice room. He was there the whole afternoon, staring blankly, thinking about Amber.

Brrrrr. Mark's phone vibrate. He stared at the screen for a long time, hesitating.

-Mark-ssi, can we meet at the park near your dorm later at 9.00 pm.-

He glanced at his watch. 8.00 p.m. "내가 왜 만나고싶어지? (Why did she want to meet me?)".

♥♥♥

Sorry if it's quite short and disappointing~ but I'm still trying to improve!~ haha.. do share your thoughts and don't forget to vote! Xoxo..
-Hashtagamberships-