⅏ 19 ⅏

"Amber... Are you serious about him?", Amber heard Mark's devastated voice over the phone.

"Can we meet?", Amber simply replied.

"Han River. 7.30 p.m.", Mark said and quickly hung up.

An awkward silence filled the air for the last 5 minutes when they met.

"Actually, I've got feeling for you before.", Amber broke the silence.

Mark look at her. "Before?", He sounded disappointed. Amber look away.

"Now, I am serious with Kyungsoo.", Amber turn back at him. Mark let off a warm smile.

"I guess, we were never meant to be. If only our timing was right. Still friend?", Mark raised his eyebrows. Amber replied with a smile.

He headlock her and they laughed cheerfully.

"Amber?", She heard a familiar voice calling her. The voice of someone she loves very much. Mark frees her.

"Kyungsoo-ahh... We're just...", Before she could finish her words, Kyungsoo caressed her cheek and stared at her lovingly.

"I trust you. No need to explain...", Kyungsoo smiled.

"So... I'll leave now... Don't want to disturb you guys!", Mark forced a smile. The moment he turned around he frowned and took in a deep breath.

"Ah! Before I forget, Jackson said he was happy for you! And... He's forever your dongseang! (Lil brother)", Mark waved while walking backwards.

"I'm happy for you too~", Mark said softly, making sure Amber could not hear it.

Kyungsoo grip Amber by the shoulder and both of them waved back.

"But really, why are you here?", Amber asked as they were strolling around Han River.

"I was just having a walk~", Kyungsoo hold Amber's hand firmly. Amber just nodded and rest her head on his shoulder. He pats her head and lean in to kiss her forehead. She let out a shy laugh and hold onto his arms.

Actually, Kyungsoo asked Amber's manager for her whereabouts. The moment he heard Amber's gonna meet Mark at Han River, he felt anxious and worried. Worried that he might lose her.

When he saw Mark headlocked her and they look so happy, a part of him wanted to rip Mark into pieces but he thought it might be a turn off for Amber. So, he decided to act all cool.

Deep down, Amber knew Kyungsoo was jealous. She understands Kyungsoo too well. He's almost jealous of all the boy friends she had. But, that's the best thing about him that she loves.

"Thank you, Kyungsoo-ahh.", She thought to herself while looking into Kyungsoo's eyes.

♥♥♥

A quite short chapter isn't it~ haha.. It's going towards the end already~ do feel free to comment and vote!~ 😘😘😘
-Hashtagamberships-