⅏ 06 ⅏

"Hmm.. He's supposed to be here already. Where is he?", Amber looked at her watch impatiently.

Suddenly, someone tapped her from behind.

"Mark? Why did you..urmm.. covered up yourself like seriously COVER UP?", Amber is shocked by what she saw. Mark wore a snapback, a sunglasses and even a mask.

"Wahahahahaha... I always walk around like this but I didn't know you have a celebrity disease!", Amber said a little bit too loud while looking at her loose shirt and jeans. She did not even wore a snapback that day.

People started to stare weirdly at them. Mark quickly covers Amber's mouth with his hand from behind and started dragging her away from the crowd. She was still giggling non-stop.

"People would've thought you're gonna kidnap me, you know.", Amber tried to hold back her laughter. Mark took off the mask and sunglasses. Amber stopped teasing at the sight of Mark's bright red cheek.

"I... don't want to create any scandal that might hurt you, you know.", He said softly but Amber's ears captured every word of it. She look away and tried to change the topic,"Wahhhh... The weather is so good!", she sounded awkward.

Mark smiled. "If you could laugh out loud without restraint like you did just now, I would've like it better."

"Urmmm.. why did you ask to meet me?", Amber tried to sound as normal as possible. Mark bit his lower lips. Amber caught that and everything that happened that day replayed once again in her head.

*Flashback*
"Amber, I'm in urgent need of the toilet! Ahhh... It's coming out already!!", Jackson shouted as he rushed out of f(x)'s practice room.

"EWWWW!! JACKSONNN!! I'M EATING, YOU DISGUSTING FREAK!", Amber shouted back in disgust. Mark just sat there quietly, feasting on his burger.

He glanced at Amber and saw the sauce at the tip of her lips. Amber did not seem to realised it as she just kept on munching her burger.

Mark reached out his hand and was just a few inch away when Amber back off and look at him, puzzled. "Oh? What's...",

Mark moved from his seat, a little bit closer to Amber and wiped off the sauce. His eyes was fixed on her lips and he slowly closes the gap between them.

"Mark...stop coming....", before she could finish her sentence, their lips meet for a brief moment. A 뽀뽀(bbobbo) kind of kiss.

Amber's eyes widen and she was at loss of words. Mark blushes,"There was sauce at...your...urmm.. lips..." He knows it does not make sense and that will not explain why he had to kiss her but he just can't say that her lips was irresistible at that moment.

Amber was flustered and she did not know how to react. Mark quickly walk out of the practice room, leaving Amber speechless.

"Amber...Amber... Are you with me?", Mark waved his hand in front of her.

"Oh? What did you say?", Amber tried to hide the fact that she was thinking about that kiss incident.

"I said... let's date. The kiss and at my dorm...that was what i wanted to tell you. Didn't you come to my dorm the other day to ask about the kiss although you said you were there for Jackson.",Mark scratched his head and repeated "Let's date! I..like..."

"Stop. Mark. Please. I don't want our relationship to be awkward. Yes..the other day I went to your dorm was indeed because of that kiss. But.. I wanted to tell you.. let's just bury that incident as though it never happen.", Amber move a step away from Mark.

"I'm sorry. I can't do that. I mean every action of mine towards you. I'll make you accept me! I'll make you mine!", Mark hold onto Amber's shoulder. She tried to break free but he was stronger.

"Amber?!", The voice sounded a little bit depressed and desperate. Mark and Amber turn towards the voice.

♥♥♥

I hope it's not too bad! I wanted to bring in more characters but it seems that I ended up concentrating on markber. Happy reading my beloved readers! Deepest apology if I'm being draggy and boring! Do show some support by voting and commenting.
-Hashtagamberships-