⅏ 05 ⅏

"Aaa..Amber... I just coincidentally heard it. I didn't mean to eavesdrop.", Jackson tried to explain, moving closer to Amber.

Sehun pulled Amber and went near to her ear. He slipped his hand around Amber's waist, whispering, "Noona.. I'm not gonna give up on you."

Right after finishing what he said, he quickly retreated his hand and continued walking.

Sehun stop his steps and put his hand on Jackson's shoulder, gripping it with a little bit of strength. Sehun smirked at Jackson who had been glaring at him and walked off.

Amber was flustered by Sehun's action and she can still feel his hand around her waist even after he left. Jackson looked at Amber without saying anything with his fist clutched tightly.

Slowly, he approached Amber and she slowly back off until she hit the wall.

*Bamm*

Jackson raised his fist and land it on the wall barely missed Amber's face. She gasped, slightly afraid.

"Jack.. Jackson-ahh.. what are you..", He glared at her cutting her off her words. He look down and slowly closes the gap between them.

Jackson took a deep breath and was about to say something when suddenly everything happened in a flash.

Kris gripped Jackson's hand hard and pushed him before landing a punch on his face. "Can't you see you're scaring her!!", Kris shouted.

Jackson smirked and wiped off the blood on the tip of his lips. He quickly stand up and grabbed Kris by the collar.

"What right do you have to hit me!", Jackson scowled.

"Stop it guys! Let's not do this, please.", Amber pleaded and hold onto both their hands.

Kris smiled, provoking Jackson.

Suddenly, Amber was pushed aside hard. She closed her eyes and bit her lower lips before falling.

"AMBER!", both of them shouted almost at the same time.

"Oh? Why does it... not hurt?", Amber thought to herself before slowly opening her eyes. She felt someone holding her and her head was pressed firmly onto someone's chest.

"괜찮아요? (Are you alright?)", She heard the voice from above her head. She look up and quickly get off.

"Kyungsoo-ah", Amber tried to help him to get on his feet.

It seems that Kyungsoo threw himself when he saw Kris and Jackson released their grip from each other with strength,ready to throw each other a punch, which causes Amber to be pushed aside without intending to.

"Mianhae.. I didn't do it on purpose...", Jackson sound very sorry while Kris just looked away with an apologetic expression. Apologising that way is just not his style.

Amber glared at both of them and held Kyungsoo by his hand. She helped him walk out of the room.

"Sorry.. Cause of me, you sprained your leg..", Amber choked on her words. Kyungsoo gave her a kind smile.

She opened EXO's pratice room door and saw all the other members staring at her through the mirror.

"Excuse me... I'm sorry to disturb but...", Before she could finish her word all the members rushed towards Kyungsoo and help him to the sofa before attacking him with questions.

"Omo.. what happened?"
"Hyung! We'll be having a concert in one week time. Can you heal by then?"

Amber fiddled her fingers feeling very guilty. Sehun walk towards her and held her hand. "Noona.. are you okay?", He asked gently.

Everyone turn to look at them and Amber quickly pulls her hand away from him. Kyungsoo looked at Amber, then at Sehun.

"What is this strange vibe emitting from them? Step away from her, Sehun!", Kyungsoo bit his lips, trying to hold back those words.

"What exactly happened? You said you wanted to get some ice-creams but how come you hurt your legs?", Suho asked in a stern voice.

"I fall while skipping stairs.", Kyungsoo lied. "Urmm.. i waited too long for the elevator and decided to use the stairs. Guess i was too excited and i missed my step.", he continued.

"Urmm.. I'll leave now. I've got something to attend to.", Amber could not bear standing there anymore. She felt very guilty and the fact that he lied for her does not make her feel any better. She closes the door behind her.

*Amber's phone ringing*

She slipped her hand into her pants and brought out her phone. She stared awhile at the screen.

-Mark-

"Hello?", Amber hesitates.

"Can we meet this weekend at Han-gang ?", Mark asked.

♥♥♥

Fanfiction is hard aite! Now that I start.. I realised it's not easy at all! My first.. I really hope to write better..but..it seems..this is my limit.. Do vote and comment! Thanks and happy reading!~
-Hashtagamberships-