⅏ 11 ⅏

"Where did you say she went?", Kyungsoo almost raise his voice. Everyone at the filming site look over. His manager started apologising.

"HYUNG! 말했 잖아요! (I told you!) If she's gonna leave for quite some time, you should quickly inform me!", Kyungsoo lowered his voice a little.

"Kyungsoo-ah! 형도 몰아서! 인터넷에서 알아 것은. 나는 너의 매니저야, 엠버 매니저가 아니라. (Hyung also didn't know! I find it out from the internet. I'm your manager, not Amber's.)", Kyungsoo's manager tried to defend himself.

"그래서, 뭐를 때문에 중국으로 갔는지 알아? (So, do you know why she went to China?)", Kyungsoo ask impatiently.

"Work.", His manager simply replied.

"Tell the staffs, today's filming ends here. Book me a flight ticket to China. If possible, right now. Wait, no, MAKE IT NOW!", Kyungsoo grabbed his things and head to his van.

The manager ran after him. "그렇게까지 해야되나? (Do you have to go this far?)".

"What work needs her to be there for 5 days?! AND with Kris?", Kyungsoo glared at his manager. His manager says no more and just drove Kyungsoo to the airport. His manager knew he was always stubborn when it comes to Amber.

*Back in China*

"Amber, after what happened in the practice room the other day, you still thinks of me as your younger brother? Do you not know what I feel or you chose to act like you didn't know?", Jackson felt desperate.

"You're someone I value much. All this while, I think of you as my brother. Nothing more, nothing less.", Amber tried to minimize the pain that Jackson might feel.

Jackson took a step back. Suddenly, he let out a laughter. A laughter that sounded sad and disappointed. "So, all this while, I misunderstood your kindness towards me? So, you're saying we would never be more than friends and on top of that, brothers?". Amber didn't know what else to say.

"Are we still good brothers?", Amber breaks the silence. Jackson look at her helplessly.

"I don't know.", He uttered. Amber reached out her hand but was shoved away by Jackson.

"I'm sorry! I don't think I can accept all this in the meantime.", He left Amber speechless with those words.

"Urm..hey.. you alright? The atmosphere was quite serious just now aite.", Mark approaches her. Amber replied with a pale smile.

"I have to go. Sorry. ", She didn't want to show that fragile side of her to anyone especially him.

"Amber. I'm really sorry about just now. I was just trying to show you, I'm willing to give up everything for you.", Kris ran over to Amber upon seeing her at the hotel's lobby.

"Kris. I thought I made myself clear! Let's not do this. If we continue, I don't think I'll have the confidence to face you like nothing ever happened. So, please.", Amber sounded firm and Kris know nothing's gonna change her mind. He just back off of her way without saying anything further.

The moment Amber reached her room, she quickly headed towards the bed and lied down, trying to put her mind at peace. Before she realised, she was already fast asleep.

Mark fiddled his phone in his room, contemplating whether he should call Amber or not. He was worried about her since he know what Jackson means to her. However, he was relieved that Amber did not have special feeling for Jackson.

Up to certain point, Mark was actually worried and doubted Amber and Jackson's relationship. He thought of the possibility that they might be dating but disguise it as a noona-dongseang relationship instead.

-Amber, are you feeling alright?-
-Urm, can I go to your room?-
-Amber, do you wanna go for a walk?-

Mark kept on erasing what he wrote and write it again. Then, erase it again. He just don't know what's the best to type.

-Amber, I'll just go to your hotel now! I'll ask your manager for the room number in case you don't reply.-
He type it carefully while reciting after what he typed. Then, he touch the send button.

Mark got up from his couch and started getting ready to head out.

Amber shrugged when Mark's message was received but was not bothered to look at it. Her eyes were still closed and she was too lazy to move.

*Ding dong. Ding dong*

Amber was disturbed by the sound. She look at the time and gasped. "It's already 7.26 p.m.".

"Can't believe I slept for 2 hours already! Why manager oppa did not wake me!?", She shuffled her hair and reached out for the door.

"Oh? What are you doing here?", She asked in confusion. She look out at the doorway. "You came alone?? 아니, 왜? (But, why?)".

♥♥♥

Yehet! It's Chap. 11 already!~ Do leave your opinion on the story!~ Thanks for reading and I hope you read it til the end! Loves as always!
-Hashtagamberships-