⅏ 14 ⅏

-[BREAKING] F(x)'s Amber and EXO's D.O. Are Dating!-

"야!! Amber!! 문 열어라! 이 기사..설명해!! 야!! (Hey!! Amber!! Open the door! This article.. explain it!!)", Amber buried her head under the pillow upon hearing her manager knocking her room's door.

"I don't even know what that kiss means! How the shit am I gonna explain to others!?", Amber rolled back and forth on her bed. Her phone was ringing non-stop and she decided to just pull out the battery.

"Are they really dating?", The manager turned to the other members. They look at each other.

"Hmm.. I saw D.O. sending her home once.. but... Amber had always been close with boys.. if you know what I mean.", Krystal voiced out and the other members nodded in agreement. Their manager look at Amber's room and sighed.

"미안해요. 아직 답이 없어는데요...죄송합니다. 오늘은 그냥 집으로 가 안될까요?(Sorry. There's no answer yet... I'm sorry. Can you guys just leave for today?)", Their manager tried to persuade the reporters to leave.

It has been about 12 hours the reporters waited outside of F(x)'s dorm and they finally decided to leave. However, one of them hid herself at a corner and continued waiting.

"Manager hyung! I have to go... 기사 봤어? 이런 개같은 뉴스! 거짓말! (Did you see the article? Stupid news! Lies!)", Mark shouted and headed out.

"Hyung! There will be many reporters out at Amber's dorm. If you go now, you'll just make it more difficult for her!", Jackson reached out and tried to stop Mark.

"Let go of me! Who said I'm going to find Amber!?", Mark brushed Jackson's hands aside and rushed out of the practice room.

"Kyungsoo-ahh.. can't we just deny the news? Can't we just say everything is a misunderstanding? If not, Amber's gonna have it hard from your fans!"

"Manager-nim! Deny it! Who said you can't deny it?! Just that, tell them I'm pursuing her and she had yet to give me an answer!.", Kyungsoo brushed off his hair on his forehead.

"그거야! 딱 그거야! 그거 문제죠! (That is it! Exactly that! That's the problem!) Do you think your fans will leave her alone? 'TOP STAR EXO'S D.O. CONFESSED TO F(X)'S AMBER BUT WAS REJECTED!' Those reporters will surely write it that way! Do you understand?", Exo's manager tried to reason with Kyungsoo.

"Hyung! 이거 반칙이야! (This is cheating!) We are both pursuing her but why is it only you that can do it out in the open?! Manager-nim, if you're gonna follow what Kyungsoo hyung said, then release an article saying that I'm pursuing Amber too!", Sehun interrupted.

"세훈아! 너 갖이 왜그래?! (Sehun-ah! Why are you also acting this way?!)", The manager hold the back of his neck.

"Manager-nim, I think I have to meet Amber. I've been calling her for awhile already but the calls cannot be connected. I'm afraid if something happens to her.", Kyungsoo took his coat and head towards the back door.

"Hyung! I'll go too! 같이가자!! (Let's go together!!)", Sehun rushes out after Kyungsoo.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Both of you!! Stop right there!!", Their manager tried to stop them but failed.

"Why would you follow! Just leave already!", Kyungsoo pushed Sehun aside and head down the stairs.

Suddenly, someone hold Kyungsoo up by his collar. "Bastard! Who are you to kiss her? What right do you have! You dog like jerk!", Mark landed a punch on Kyungsoo's face.

Sehun push Mark away and scowled. "I should be the one who punch him! Not you! Regardless of everything, he's still one of my member! I'm not gonna back off if you're gonna continue this way!".

Mark glared at Sehun.

"I don't have time for this!", Kyungsoo wiped off the blood at the tips of his lips and walk off. Mark wanted to rush after Kyungsoo but Sehun wrapped his arm around Mark and stopped him from moving.

Mark struggled to break free but Sehun was using too much strength. Both of them just look at Kyungsoo leaving.

Amber let out a deep sigh and reached out for her laptop. She opens and closes it several time, hesitating whether she should go through the comments section. She can't contain her curiosity anymore.

She breath in deep and clutched her fist. She opens her laptop and quickly browse through several articles before scrolling down to the comment section. She brace herself and bit her lower lips.

♥♥♥

Ohmy.. my mum was asking who am I messaging that I keep on typing and I'm like A.W.K.W.A.R.D. How is it am I supposed to tell her I'm writing..urmm.. fanfiction? Hahaha.. So awkward. Dear readers, do feel free to tell me your opinions on this chapter!
-Hashtagamberships-