⅏ 17 ⅏

"Oh? 왔어요? (You're here?)".

Mark nodded and said "Why did you want to meet me?".

"제가... 사실은... 너 좋아합니다. (I... Actually... I like you.)".

Mark was flustered. He didn't know what to say. "Victoria-ssi..". She looked down without saying anything.

The moment Victoria look up, she saw Amber coming towards them. She leaned in and kissed Mark.

Amber froze at where she stood. She took a step back. "The guy that Vic unnie liked was Mark?".

"Mianhaeyo (I'm sorry) Amber.", Victoria closed her eyes tightly after confirming that Amber walked away. Her lips still tightly pressed against Mark's.

"Mark... The one unnie like was Mark... 마크 였어...그 키스...(It was Mark... That kiss...)" Before she realised it, her cheeks was wet with tears.

"아니야... 나 좋아 하는거야.. 내가.. 나라고!! (No... He likes me... Me.. ME!!)", Amber shouted and her legs gave in.

"Victoria-ssi! What're you doing right now!?", Mark pushed Victoria away. "I like Amber... You know it too.. And.. I am serious about her!", He continued.

"I'll act like this had never happened.", Mark walked away as soon as he finish his sentence. Victoria held back her tears.

"개 자식! (Bastard!)", Victoria choked.

The moment Amber entered her room, she reached out to her phone.
-Kyungsoo... Let's try...-

After a few minutes, her phone vibrate.
-Try? Try what??-

-연애... (Date...)-

The moment that message was sent, Kyungsoo called Amber.

"Are you serious? You're not joking, aren't you?!", Kyungsoo almost screamed.

"I'll try... But don't expect me to like you instantly.. Just date.. Let's just date!!", Amber choked on her words. She had made up her mind to give up on Mark.

She had never liked a complicated relationship and her feelings for him is not that deep yet. Although it's not that deep, she didn't expect herself to feel so in pain. But she rather be in pain than to spoil her friendship with Victoria. She treats Victoria like her real sister.

After finish talking to Kyungsoo, Amber went out of her room, towards the kitchen to drink some water.

The dorm's door squeaked and Amber glanced over. She saw Victoria entering while whistling.

"기분이 좋아 가봐. (Looks like you're in a good mood.)" Amber forced a smile.

"Yes... I'm just back from meeting the guy I like! Haha.. we kissed..", Victoria acted happy. "I know...", Amber mumbled.

"What did you say?", Victoria did not hear what Amber said clearly.

"Nah.. I said you're lucky. ", Amber changed her words. Victoria nodded and head towards her room. The moment she locked the door, she fall to her feet and covered her mouth with her hands tightly.

"I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... I just can't give up...on Mark. Amber.. 네가 포기 해라.. (you should give up) I had fallen too deep to give up...", Victoria sobbed silently.

Victoria was sure that Amber had a thing for Mark the moment she saw the expression Amber make after seeing Kyungsoo and her kissing. Female instinct, maybe.

Mark tilt his head a little reading the message he received from Amber. He did felt a little disappointed but was thankful she didn't make it, at least that's what he thought, because he read it only at 11.32 p.m.

-Mark I'm coming to meet you!- 9.08 p.m.
-Nah.. I changed my mind.. Not goin anymore. Sorry if you waited..- 10.16 p.m.

It's been a month and Mark barely met Amber. He was busy with his own schedule and she was busy with hers, plus she purposely avoid him but Mark does not seem to notice.

*Knock knock knock* Amber heard her room door opened and glanced over.

"Amber... I've got something to come clean with you... Do you still remember when you told me you were going to meet Mark a month ago? I purposely went earlier and I was afraid you will confess to him, that's why, when I saw you coming, I kissed him.", Victoria held back her tears and explained. Amber was quite flustered but she stayed calm.

"It seems like Mark really likes you.. In this one month, I've tried all I can but he...", Victoria choked.

"I know.. you're dating Kyungsoo now. But if I don't say this.. I'll keep on feeling guilty.", Victoria continued. Amber just listened to her silently.

Amber did wanted to tell Mark how she felt attracted towards him and indeed, what Victoria did surely stopped her but now, everything's too late.

"Don't give up on Mark. If you're sure he's the one... Don't give up.", Amber uttered after a long pause. The tears that Victoria held back flow non-stop and she pulled Amber in for a hug.

"날씨 좋타! (Nice weather!)", Kyungsoo let out a big laugh. "A perfect day for a date! Right, Amber!". He turned over to Amber.

"Kyungsoo-ahh... I've got something to tell you." Amber said in a very serious way. Kyungsoo chuckled and ran over, sitting beside Amber, putting his arm around her.

"Kyungsoo-ahh... Actually I dated you... To get over this one guy... I think you should know... It's been a month since we date and I...", Before Amber could finish her sentence, Kyungsoo pulled his arms away.

He stood up and covered his ears. Amber bit her lower lips.

"그만...(Stop)", Kyungsoo looked down and walked away. He clutched his fist tightly, leaving Amber all alone.

She just helplessly stared at his back and let out in a desperate voice, "Do Kyung-soo.." .

♥♥♥

Ey yo readers! Sorry if there's typo or the sentence was weirdly written, I was too lazy to go through one by one~! Do bear with me for now~ It's already chapter 17! Hohoho.. can't wait to start a new ff!~ Love y'all!~
-Hashtagamberships-