⅏ 13 ⅏

"I'm leaving~", Amber shouted to her members and headed out of the dorm.

"Noonaaa~ I'll send you there!", Sehun was waiting in front of her dorm.

"Oh? How did you know...?", Amber look confused. Sehun smiled and replied "Urmm~ Victoria noona told me when I ask her through the phone yesterday".

"Ahh..you talk to Victoria on the phone.", She said out loud,continuing with a lower voice "So you guys are close enough to talk to each other...". She felt slightly bitter by the fact that Sehun has another 'noona' besides her.

"Oh~ Amber~ 왔어? (You're here?)", The PD greeted her.

"PD-nim! This is filming site! Why is it 'anyone' can come and go as they like!?", So Hyun said sarcastically. Every staff member looked at Amber. Amber lowered her head.

"So Hyun-ah.. Amber is an acquaintance of Kyungsoo~ 너도 알잖아...(you know it too...)", The PD tried to reason with So Hyun.

"그런데요? (So?)", So Hyun gave a short reply. Every staff started to act busy.

"Kim So Hyun-ssi", Sehun suddenly said. So Hyun look at him. "너는 누구냐? (Who are you?)".

Sehun open and closes his mouth in disbelief, "Wahh... You don't know me? Kyungsoo hyung never talk to you bout me? Ahh.. I guess, he NEVER talk to you personally..". Amber hit Sehun on the shoulder.

"Sorry. He didn't mean what he said just now". Amber felt guilty. So Hyun smirked.

"Noona! I meant every...", Before he could finish his words, Amber wrapped her arms around his neck and covered his mouth. He froze.

"I'm sorry! I'll leave at once.. You can continue filming. Sorry for disturbing." Amber bowed to So Hyun and the staffs.

Amber turned around and almost take a step when suddenly So Hyun held onto her shoulder. "That's why, you shouldn't have touch my Kyungsoo oppa. Then I won't be treating you this way." So Hyun whispered.

Amber blinked her eyes in confusion. "무슨말인지 잘모르겠다..(I don't quite understand what you mean..)". So Hyun let out a sarcastic laugh.

Before So Hyun could answer, Sehun pulled her away. "I think I know why Kyungsoo hyung never talked about you nor were interested in you!", He spitted out.

"YAH! What shit are you..."
"So Hyun-ssi! I didn't know you're this type of person!", Before So Hyun could finish her sentence, she heard a familiar voice.

"Hyung..여기서 뭐하는거야? (What are you doing here?)", Sehun spouted. So Hyun eyes widen and she tried to reach out to Kyungsoo.

"아니야..오빠..다 오해야..(No..oppa.. everything is a misunderstanding..)", Kyungsoo brushed So Hyun aside.

"How could you do that to her? How could you embarrass her in front of everyone like that!?", Kyungsoo walked over to Amber. Amber fiddled her finger and kept her head down.

Kyungsoo grabbed her hand and she looked directly into his eyes. "나는..이여자 좋아합니다! 내 여자이에요! 너 함부로 그런 식으로 말하지마!? 알아 들어요?! (I..like this woman! She's my woman! Don't speak to her recklessly!? Do you get it?!).

Everyone look at him in disbelief. Some female staff even squealed a little at how manly Kyungsoo acted.

"Oppa! How could you treat me this way? That woman is just toying with your feeling! I know everything! She has several other men! She's not worth for you to act this way towards me!!", So Hyun shouted in disappointment.

At this time So Hyun manager stepped up and tried to stop her. "So Hyun-ah.. 그만해! 어? 다른 사람 보고있어 잖아요! (Stop! Oh? Other people are looking!)".

"Ah right! Manager oppa! Tell Kyungsoo oppa! You're the one who told me you saw Kris and Jackson confessed to Amber on tv show but Amber did not give any reaction! 오빠 말했 잖아요, 그녀 밀당 고수 갔다고! (You said it yourself, she's like a professional in push and pull!)", So Hyun felt desperate.

"It's for me to decide if she's worth it or not! And even if she did toy with my feeling, I am the one who is willing to be toyed.", Upon finishing his sentence, Kyungsoo pulled Amber in for a kiss.

Amber pulled up her hand and hit Kyungsoo's shoulder in defense but it was too late. Their lips had already met. Everyone at the site widen their eyes. Some even took out their phones and started taking photos.

♥♥♥

Gawd! It took so long to complete this damn chapter~ Ahhh... I hope you guys don't find this too boring! Do leave some opinions!~ :D
-Hashtagamberships-