⅏ 08 ⅏

"둘이...무슨 관계이야? (What's your relationship with each other?)", Sehun look at Kyungsoo demanding an answer.

Kyungsoo and Amber look at each other, then at Sehun.

"Oh? We are.."

"사기는 사이다! 왜?! (Dating each other! Why?!)", Kyungsoo cut off Amber before she could finish her sentence.

"네? 형!! (Ne? Hyung!!)", Sehun was baffled by Kyungsoo's answer. He walk nearer to Amber and hold her shoulder with both his hand. He lower his body in order for his gaze to be at the same level as hers.

"Noona... 아니지? (It's not true right?) Hyung is lying right?", Sehun sounded desperate. Amber took a glance at Kyungsoo and saw him smiling mischievously.

"아니야 (Nope).. It's true.", Amber answered bluntly. Kyungsoo burst out laughing.

"I'll see you in my dreams ya, girlfriend. I'll have to leave now although I want to stay with you all night. I've got night filming.", Kyungsoo winked at Amber. "Sehun-ah... Take care of my Amber for me ya..~", Kyungsoo tapped Sehun's shoulder before leaving.

The moment Kyungsoo turn around, he smiled broadly. Although it's just for a brief moment, he was happy he could claim Amber as his girlfriend.

"My Amber?", Sehun repeated. Amber look at him and giggled.

"그러게 좋나요? (Are you that happy?)", Sehun said in a low voice.

"I'm asking! Are you that happy!?", He shouted. Amber froze.

"Sehun-ah! Wait!", He walked off before Amber could explain everything.

"Oh? Did the joke went too far?", Amber kept on staring eventhough Sehun is out of sight.

She left out a deep sigh and turn her back. Suddenly, she heard someone running from behind and before she could turn around, someone back hugged her.

"Noona...neomu-hae (you're too much)... How could you just let me leave like that..", Amber could hear Sehun's heavy breath just beside her right ear.

"Sehun-ah... Let go of me and talk..oh?", Amber tried to break free.

"I...really like you. I meant it when I said I'm not giving up. But... If you're someone else's woman, especially my member, 나 보고 어쩌라고! (What do you expect me to do!)".

"Sehun-ah.. Actually, just now.. Kyungsoo and I was just joking. I didn't expect you to have a big reaction like this.", Amber explained in an apologetic manner.

Sehun loosen his hug. He turn Amber around and look into her eyes.

"Noona.. are you serious?", He asked in the most sincere way. She nodded. Upon hearing her answer, Sehun carried her and spun around.

"Stop..stop.. Sehun-ah ah.. I feel dizzy!", He put her down and wrapped his arms around her, swaying side by side.

Still in his embrace, Amber said "Urmm.. but... Sehun-ah... I think you should stop wasting your time on me."

He released her and waved as he walk off saying, "AMBER NOONA... I'm not giving up!". He showed her a heart sign before disappearing out of sight.

*Amber's phone ringing*

"Yes, Manager oppa? Tomorrow morning's flight? To China? What programme? WITH WHO?", she almost scream.

♥♥♥

I hope it's a not too bad chapter. Happy reading! I love you readers!
-Hashtagamberships-