⅏ 04 ⅏

"Sica told me everything! Stop trying to make it look like it's all my fault! The fact that our relationship come to this stage is partly your fault too!", the tears that she held back finally shower her cheeks.

Kris took a step back. He looked deep into Amber's eyes. He reached out his hand trying to wipe off the tears but was pushed aside.

The moment the elevator open, Amber stepped out and Kris was left standing still like a fool. Yes, a fool. He wanted to go after her, pull her in his embrace but, he did not have the courage to do so.

"Amber, can you not...that fragile side of yours, they belong to me! Solely me!", He looked down and shaked his head slightly, "This stupid legs..why cant they move!"

*After a week*
"He really didn't contact me at all! Wahh... That bastard! So..is he trying to admit what Sica said. Shits!", Amber thought to herself while looking out of the window.

"뭐해? (What are you doing?)"

"어? Sica 군요~ (oh? It's you, Sica)", Amber forced a smile.

"I'll be meeting Kris later for a date. Do you wanna tag along? Seems like you did not step out of the practice room for a week already.", Jessica said trying to emphasize the fact that she is meeting Kris.

"Kris? Ahh..right! You told me, you and Kris started dating...", Amber mumbled.

Jessica showed a smile of victory.

"누나아아아! 데이터 하자!! (Noonaaaa! Let's go on a date)", Jessica turn towards the familiar voice. He stopped skipping and put his hand over his mouth.

"Urmm.. Sunbaenim, you're here too.", Jessica look at him, puzzled.

"어라? 왜 Amber 누나, 나는 선배? (Oh? Why is Amber noona, I'm sunbaenim?)You can call me noona too you know, Sehun-ah~", Jessica said trying to sound as pretty as possible.

"Ah..네..(okay)", Sehun look at Jessica and forced a smile.

"Urmm..Sica.. I thought you said you're meeting Kris.", Amber tried to save the awkward atmosphere although she hated to talk about Kris.

"Damn. I almost forgot! I'll have to go now!", Jessica said as she ran out of the room.

Sehun cupped Amber's cheek and forced her to look at him,"That expression..do not show it because of other guy."

Jessica looked back and saw what Sehun did. She smirks.

"Stop trying to make it sound like I'm your belonging! You, Kris and Mark! 다 똑같아! (All the same)", She pushed Sehun away.

"Kris? Mark? Noona...what do you.."
"Oh? Just forget it! It was a mistake.", Amber cut him off.

She walked towards the door and realised someone was listening all along.

"Jackson?", Her eyes widen.

-At a cafe-

"Kris kris kris!! Just now! Oh My God!", Jessica yelled as she approaches Kris. Kris looked around and apologizes.

"Yah! This is not the time for this! Sehun was so namja-ddabgge just now! Im so jealous of Amber!! Ahhh! ", Kris expression slowly changes as he listened to Jessica explaining what she saw. She tried hard to make it sound like Amber and Sehun is a thing.

"Jessica-ssi.. I forgot I have something to do!", Kris quickly packed all his stuff and leave the cafe.

"Jessica-ssi? Ssi? Why must you use ssi with me!? Kris..내가 안보여요? (Can't you see me?) I finally got hold of you after a week and you just left like that after hearing bout her!", Jessica sighed and hit her head hard on the table with tears slowly rolling off, "Amber! This is all because of you!"

♥♥♥

Ahh.. another chapter done~ I've tried hard! I hope for your absolute understanding and sorry for bad grammars! Look fondly upon my story! 잘부탁드려요 여러분!
-Hashtagamberships-