⅏ 10 ⅏

Upon arriving at Beijing International Airport, Amber was greeted by her favourite nam-dongseang. Yes. DONGSEANG. (younger brother)

She always thought of him as her dongseang but what he did the other day in the practice room apparently made Amber more careful about her actions around him. She didn't want to spoil their relationship.

"Amber! Thank you for agreeing to appear on the show!", Jackson shouted in excitement. Amber smiled and reached out for a fist bump.

"Oh? I know you guys are appearing on the same show but there's no need to come together. But still, thanks Kris for willing to appear on the show.", Jackson felt uncomfortable by the presence of Kris. Kris just nodded awkwardly. They were not in good terms after that fight the other day.

"Jiajia (Jackson's nickname) told me a lot about you, Amber. Have you ever thought of giving it a go with Jackson? He seems to like you a lot.", He Jiong (One of China's top MC) dropped an unexpected question during the show recording.

"You mean, date him?", Amber asked carefully. He Jiong nodded and Jackson was half eager and half nervous to hear her answer.

"He is a very good brother of mine. I share almost everything with him.", Amber tried to beat around the bush.

"Brothers huh? Okay, Amber had stated her stance clearly! Hahaha, Jackson, you're out!", He Jiong joked causing the audience to burst out laughing. Jackson look disappointed and suddenly decided to ask something he had always been curious of, "Umm.. If it's Kris? Will you be willing to date him?".

Before she could answer, He Jiong interrupted "Oh! No no no! How about we ask Yi Fan if he's willing to date Amber!" Everyone's attention was diverted to Kris.

"I'm more than willing!", he answered carefully in a low voice. The fans go wild. Amber was confused about what just happened. She clearly told Kris her thoughts in the airplane but why must he....

Jackson clutched his fist. "I'm also willing to date Amber! He Lao Shi (Mr. He) why didn't you ask me?!".
He Jiong showed a shock expression and once again the fans shouted like crazy.

"Wah Amber, you're really highly sought after, aren't you? Hahaha.. Let's say, IF you have to choose, who would you choose?", He Jiong continued to ask.

She really didn't know how to answer nor react to the question. Regardless of who she choose, she's pretty sure there'll be lots of hate comments after this show. Since it's live, they can't actually edit it.

"I'll choose..." Before she could continue, Mark enters the studio bringing in tremendous applause. "Da jia hao! (Hi everyone) I'm here to support Jackson's first show as a MC.", He waved to the crowd.

"He Lao Shi (Mr.He), please don't make it hard for Amber. She looks like she regretted coming on the show already!", Everyone laugh at Mark's remark.

"Hao ba, hao ba (ok, ok). Hahaha", He Jiong then continues to the other segments of the show.

Just like that Amber avoided that question.

After the show, Amber quickly ask her manager to pack her stuffs because she wanted to leave as soon as possible.

"Amber! Amber!", Jackson ran after Amber. She ignores and kept on walking while increasing her pace. He finally caught up with her and pulled her around to face him.

"Manager-nim, can you leave us both alone? Just for 10 minutes.", He said without even looking at the managers because his gaze was fixed at Amber.

"Aniyo (No), there's no need for that! I've got nothing to say to you!", Amber pulled away his hand. He reached out again, this time with more strength.

"Then, just listen! I've got a lot to say!", Jackson almost shouted.

♥♥♥

I don't know how you guys think about the story so far, but trust me! I'm trying my best to improve! 잘부탁드려요! ㅠㅠ
-Hashtagamberships-