⅏ 18 ⅏

"Why aren't you answering!? Kyungsoo-ahh... Please answer your phone.", Amber kept on touching her phone anxiously. It's been two days since she last saw Kyungsoo. She could not get hold of him after she told him the reason she dated him.

"Hyung! Hyung!!! She's calling again!! Hyungggg!!!~~", Kyungsoo screamed nervously. Suho looked at the phone screen, "그냥 받아~ (Just answer~) She had been calling you since that day!".

"Kyungsoo hyung... If you continue like this, I might just go and snatch noona from you...", Sehun suddenly appeared from the kitchen.

"Yahh! Stop it already would you?! Go find someone else instead of coming after my woman!", Kyungsoo growled.

"Hey.. you really don't want to answer? You might really lose her at this rate!", Suho sit back and fold his arm while raising his eyebrows.

"Hyung! I don't want to answer because I'm afraid she would want to end it with me! I... don't even care if she dated me to get over other guy. The fact that she decided to date me already makes me happy.", Kyungsoo stared at the phone screen intensely.

Suddenly, Suho snatched the phone and answered the call, "Hello? This is Suho. Kyungsoo said he's not gonna answer your call so stop calling.". Suho smirked.

Kyungsoo's eyes widen and he quickly snatched over his phone, "아니야... 아니야... 자기야... 그런건 절대 아니다! 나 그냥 무서워서 그래. (No... No... Dear... It's not like that at all! I'm just feeling scared.)".

Amber kept quiet on the other end. "Hello? Amber? Are you still there? Jagiya... (Dear...) Do you not want me anymore? Are you gonna leave? I still love you...", Kyungsoo brace himself and asked carefully.

He suddenly heard a sobbing sound. He almost yelled but tried his hardest to remain calm, "Amber! Are you crying? Hajima... (Don't...) It's all my fault. Oh? Don't cry, please.".

"I'm sorry. I didn't know how you felt. I thought you hated me. I thought you were mad at me. I... was... wrong...", Amber cried louder. She could not hold back her tears.

"I need to go now! I....", Kyungsoo grabbed his coat and head towards the door. "Hyung! Gomavo-yo! ( Thank you!)", Kyungsoo winked at Suho. Suho smiled, feeling pleased.

"It's really the end for me...", Sehun sighed and slammed his room door. Suho laughed out loud.

"Amber! Amber! Open the door!!", Kyungsoo bang onto the dorm's door. The moment the door was open, he saw Amber standing in front of him, wiping her tears. He pulled her in and hugged her tightly.

"Saranghae. (I love you.)", Kyungsoo whispered.

"Me too.", Amber simply replied. She was never good in expressing her feelings.

[BREAKING] S.M. Entertainment Confirms (After a Month) Amber and D.O. are dating!

Amber smiled at the sight of the article. Now, she can finally date freely and openly. She had never liked to go on a date secretly. But, she held back the news that they're dating until their relationship was stable.

The moment the news broke, Amber received a lot of calls congratulating her. And there's one particular call that made her hesitate a little to answer.

"Hello? Mark?". She grabbed her phone firmly.

♥♥♥

I guess this will end with 20 chapters! Woots~ just two more! Read till the end ya!~ 😘😘😘
-Hashtagamberships-