1 - My new Master

A/N: This is my first time writing long fics and I am not thinking that there will be many readers~ I am a fan of fan fics. So I want to try writing them just for entertain me and you. So please bear my mistakes and have fun.

Chapter 1

"You will meet your new master tomorrow," Madam Christine said while hitting the edge of my bed with her crutch. "How many times have you be fired!" She raised her voice at me which made me flinched a little.

I always make mistakes even I when try my best... I am losing hope on myself, maybe one day no one will ever except me.

"Okay... fine... Anyway you will meet him tomorrow, this is his profile." she sighed and went away leaving my room.

I changed in my pajamas and crawled on bed. I hide myself in the blanket hoping that can fill warmth in the vacancy in my heart. I read the profile and I fell asleep quickly, preparing myself for meeting my new master.

The next morning, I woke up early and changed myself in the maid's uniform, tidied myself and get ready for the day. I went to gather with Madam Christine and get on our cab to my new master's home.

My new master's house wasn't like the previous one's. It's a simply two-story building in an estranged town away from the busy city.

Madam Christine knocked at the door and we heard footsteps coming near. My heartbeat race faster too. Then a young man opened the door.

White hair, brown eyes, tanned skin. Yes, he's my new master, Kim Jonghyun.

173cm, work as a composer, some say that he can sing well and some say that he's a wiredo. But I shouldnt' care what the crowd says. 'I should always obey and support my master,' I spoke to myself.

This time, I won't let anyome down.

A/N: It's the end for this chapter. So how was it~ Plz leave comments. I know there may be some typing mistake so plz forgive me~ And if no ones reading this fic I may stop uploading. I really need your comments for motivation. Thank You Guys~