7 - Their Feelings Toward... You

Onew POV

Jaemin and I was holding hands as I accompanied her home. It's 9:00pm already. The sky was dark but decorated with fasinating stars.

I pointed at a star, the brightest star "Can you see that star?" she nodded quietly. "My mother said she is there up right in the brightest star. Looking at us." "Really?!" she asked childishly. "I always talked apon the brightest star when I got sad. It gives me energy."

I stared at it and added "if you feel down, you can talk to my mother any time. You will be welcomed." I gave her a hearty smile.

"Maybe my mum and dad is somewhere there too. Beneath the clouds, somewhere peaceful... I really missed them."

Althought the light from the moon was dim, I could still see her eyes, those miserable eyes... "Oh, we are here. Thank you for accompanying me." she released my hand which caused awkwardness. "So, see you..." she waved her tiny hands at me.

As she was going in, "Jaemin..." I called her softly. "Nae?(Yes?)" she turned to me. I leaned down quickly at her and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Awkward drifted in the air again. "What did you just..." "Uh... Ummm... Sorry. And see ya!" I ceased her sentence and ran away quickly. 'What have I done....' The scene of kissing repeatedly replayed in my mind.

Your (Jaemin) POV

"Uh... Ummm.. Sorry. And see ya!" Onew ran away like he was chased by dinosaurs. 'Wh... what did just happened.' my cogitation was in a mess, my heart raced rapidly.

I blushed as the scene of kissing replyed in my mind, but it was somehow splendid to me. I snapped out from thinking when I realised that it's late already.

I got in the house and quickly changed back in my maid uniform. "Back to work!" I said to myself inside the mirror and exhailed a deep sigh as my tiredness built up.

Jonghyun POV

After I drove Yomin home from the restaurant we ate in, I drove straight to home as fatigue was bringing me to sleep.

As I was about to arrive, I saw Jaemin and a boy. She wassn't in her uniform. She went out with that boy?!! I was pissed when I saw that they were holding hands.

I holded my grip tighter on the steering wheel when the boy kissed on Jaemin's forehead. I pulled by the sideway and walked out of the car for some fresh air.

I was really pissed with unidentified reason. Seeing their intimation, my heart seemed to be tore apart.

I untied the top button on my suit and sighed deeply. 'What's happening to you Kim Jonghyun...' You laid next to your car and looked at Jaemin who was frozened in front of the door. "Jaemin... what are you?" I left out a sighed again.

'I was trying to rub away my feeling toward her... I even tried to date somebody eles. But still why can't I give up on her. I knew that a master shouldn't be in love with his maid.. ' I saw Jaemin went in, so I hopped back in my car and parked it in my garage.

A/N: Sorry for not posting soo long. >△< What do you think about the two chapters? Who do you ship Jaemin with? Onew? Jonghyun? Leave a comment and remember to vote~ (wink~