23 - Ever Did This?

Your (Jaemin) POV

Love. That's one thing I can't try. But I want to. He is the one who fill the vacancy here. In my heart. Like how my family use to do.

The moment he embraced me, I can't move. I can't make a sound. Even breathe. His warmth's like rain to the soil, water to the sea creatures and sun to the plants. Can't live with out it. I want really to love him back. But the fear tore me away from him.

The fear of losting my love ones.

Like how I lost my family.

I struggled hard "What Are You Doing?!" I raised my voice to warn myself. "What?! I am just demonstrating." Master threw his hands in his pockets, giving me an unsatisfy face.

I ignored the blushes and rapid heartbeats, and continued my job. "You can just use the word 'Hug' instead of demonstrating." I complained and huffed like a kid, forgeting my position in this house. "But I want to. So... have you two ever did that?" He asked, still bothered by the not-so main point.

"We..." I stayed silence, enraged by master's previous move. I carried the dishes away to the kitchen, not willing to answer.

He didn't give up asking and followed me whenever I go. "Why don't you answer me?" Master asked along when I dusted the house, clean the washroom, swept the floor just for a meaningless answer.

Doesn't he have any work to do?

I rolled my eye, listening to the same question. Does that even mean anything. All day anytime, anywhere, he bothers me with the same question.

"Master, please let me finish my job." I finally stopped my job and offered bluntly. "So just please answer my question." He aygeoed. And which that doesn't works.

I just simply answer "I forgot..." plainly, which isn't really a answer. Anyway I answered him.

I slipped away from his side swiftly. But master blocked my way quickly, slamming his hand on the wall, sending vigorious shakes from the wall to the ground, from my toe to my forehead.

"That's no even an answer!" He said madly glaring at me. "Is that really difficult to answer?"

If he really wants an answer, FINE.

I stood straight, patted my uniform and looked firmly into the dino's dark brown eyes. "Yes, master. So can you let me go now, please?" I lied not forgetting to keep my manners.

He slowly slide his hands down and stepped back. I bowed with a victorious smile, "Thank you, master."

"Wait." master stopped me again. Which gives me unknown premonition. "Yes? Master." I turned to face him again. "And did you two ever did this..." he whisper then he locked me onto the wall.

My Lord Please Save Me...

I left out a soft moan due to the strong grib on my shoulder. I shut my eyes, feeling that his presence was too close, which fear flooded in my heart.

But then his hold became gentler which drew me to open my eyes. And it wasn't a good idea. His misty eyes bored just into mine, which was slowly closer and closer. Just when I think I was almost lost in his fascinating eyes. Our contact lost.

His eyeball glide downwards to my... my lips?

I can't explain how fast mt heartbeat rate goes. But in the basis of what I've learn in my secondary live, it's much quicker than a normal human's heartbeat.

Slowly I closed my eyes, letting our nose touch, brewwing out breath. I could feel heat from the blushes on his cheeks which elevated the temperature adding up mine. Every touches we have were charged with current, giving us both electric shocks.

Inch and inch deduced the distance to my heart.

But always, fate doesn't allow us to be together. Just a few more millimeters to go. God doesn't let us.

For now I hate my phone for ringing at this really wrong timing.

But maybe...

Maybe it's me who ended this for just picking up my phone.

A/N: Yeah~ A chapter! Love it? Sometimes I really enjoy silence play. No need any conversation, just small moves and SKINSHIPPP. XDDDDD Vote, Comment and Thanks for Reading. (Please I need some of your ideassss~♥)