13 - Always Here

Jonghyun POV

I caressed Yomin'a hair "Don't cry, I didn't mean to shoo you away." She parted us and looked in to me "So... say you love me..." She whispered. I was hopeless again, I don't want to drive her crazy. "I love you..." I fade away with guilt in my voice.

She smirked. I don't know what to do. I released My hands on her waist, but she tightened the hug. She tip toed up and crashed her lips on mine. I was dumpfounded and frozened by her sudden move.

The door slowly flew open. And I totally regreted for what I did.

Your (Jaemin) POV

I think Miss Park and master must have finished lunch for now. I went home, praising myself for my clever idea. I hopped home like a kid and wlked in happily.

"Mas... master..." A piece of sharp glass pinned in my heart. 'They are kissing...' Master and my gaze met. "So... sorry ..." I quickly looked down and turn away immdiately.

'They kissed...' my heart broke, into pieces, thousands of pieces.

I ran away, as far as I could. I don't know where's my distination, I don't know who to find. I just need to hide... hide from the truth.

'They are couple. Kissing os normal. I am nothing. Yes... I shouldn't be involved.' Tears holdibg before rained out. Nonstop. I kept weeping them away, but I just can't stop.

I ran away, leaving tears on my way. I fell down. My knees bled. But I didn't care. It's never painful then my heart. I sat there, crying like there's no tomorrow.

Suddenly there was a warm approach. He trapped me in his warm hug and ask with a sweet softened voice "Jaemin, why are you crying?"

I looked up, wiped the tears away while concentrating my blurry vision on him. 'Onew... He is here' Tears cuddled in my eyes again.

I buried my head on his chest and sobbed. He tighten the hug and patted on my back. 'Thank you Onew... You're always here.' Onew's alaways here when I felt blue, nomatter now or when we were young.

A/N: Here's an update~~ And I want to note that I use "" for conversation and use ' ' for thoughts. And please bear my wrong gramma and spelling mistake cause I'm typing this on my phone while taking a bus. XP Hope you like it~ Vote if yyou like, Comment if there's any mistakes and Thank You very much for reading~