8 - It's Not Like That

A/N: tryin to write with 'No one's POV' XP

No one's POV

Jonghyun drove his car to his garage after seeing you went in. He sighed deep when he stood in front of the door, scene iterated in his mind.

He snapped his thought away and carried his heavy footsteps into the house. "Master, welcome home." Jaemin greeted with a lovely smile, but it fade away when she saw a weary man moving in. "Oh... hi!" he lull.

Jonghyun slothfully sat on the sofa and exhaled a deep sigh. "Why? What happened master?" Jaemin asked anxiously.

Jonghyun rested his chin on his hands "I'm fine..." he then offered a cup of coffee. "Yes master!" Jamein immediately answered thinking that a hot steaming coffee could cheer Jonghyun up.

She went in the kitchen and started the procedures when her phone ranged suddenly in her pocket. 'I must forgot to turn it of!' she thought.

She almost dropped the mug and shriek, but she held the vibration in her throat and able to just gasp. Jaemin quickly took out her phone and checked the message.

' Sorry... That kiss, I just don't want you to be down. >﹏<
from onew'

Jaemin giggled when she recieced the message from Onew with that cute emoji. Meanwhile, Jonghyun heard something wrong in the kitchen so he went in for a check.

Jonghyun POV

You went the kitchen and saw Jaemin holding her phone, smiling like an idoit. You sneaked near her back and pecked in front "What are you doing? ".

Jaemin was shocked by your move but managed to hide her phone. You saw a dialog on the screen, then you made another detailed inquiry "who are you texting with? A boy? Your boyfriend?".

No one's POV

Jonghyun exhaled numbers of questions and extanded his arms around Jaemin to reach her phone.

Jaemin paniced and tried to hold up her phone so that Jonghyun can't snatch it, but she was too wrong to do that because Jonghyun was like a head taller than her.

She was holding her arms straight and wanting to escape. But Jonghyun trapped her between the sink and his strong body.

Their gazes met and Jaemins stopped moving because of their closeness. Jonghyun startes leaning closer and now it was like two inched till both their noses touch.

Your (Jaemin) POV

Master moved gradually closer to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks in scarlets. The curiosity fade in his eyes and changed into sorrow.

"You went out with a boy, right?" master asked.

He saw us!

You paniced again and escaped master's eyes. "Is he your boyfriend?" You was surprised and had no idea why would master ask about that.

You couldn't make a sound as your mind was messed up. "So I count that as a yes..." master sighed and turned away.

'It's not like that! Onew is just my friend!' your heart srceamed for explainations.

Jonghyun POV

Thought that the guy was in relationship with Jaemin, you released your arms and moved back, sighing deeply again. You turned away and wanted to go until you felt a gentle tug on your cloth. You freezed at your point.

A/N: So that's another chapter! I still cant decide who to ship Jaemin with. But I'll go one Jonghyun's side first. I will post an update tmr~ so stay tuned! Vote~ Comment~ Follow meee~