29 - Help

Jonghyun POV

"Hello..." her voice rang tiredly at the other end of the call. "Hi." I said shortly giving her hint of who is it, I believe she had delete my number already.

"It's Jonghyun... Long time no see, Yomin." I added after an awkward silent. "Why do you call?" she asked coldly. "Just... I need your help." I confessed bluntly, hoping that she would listen. "How?" I sigh in relieve that knowing she would help.

"I want to know what to do when someone's fevering." A short silence again but was broken by another sharp question "Who?" That was what I didn't want her to know..."It's... Jaemin..."

She sigh deeply, which made my breathe stop. My heart leaped rapidly, non-stopable. I really need her help, she is the only one who is fair in medical in my memory.

"Ok..."

My tightened heart again relaxed. "Thanks, Yomin... Really thanks." "I will come to your place now."

I ended the call with full sweat on my palm. I went upstairs to Jaemin with a cup of water. When I was near the door, I could hear her hard breathing and cough. I widened the door and saw her shivering and fraily nest in the quilt.

"Jaemin..." I called her name but answered by heavier pantings. I quickly put the glass aside and kneel near her bed. "Hey, girl are you all right?" I held her hands feeling her boiling heat. "M-master..." her tender, fragile voice vibrated weakly in her vocal cord.

Her eyes still shutting, she tried to sit up straightly. But I gently push her down, "Stay there, don't move." She stayed quietly down.

"I'm cold..." she said, shivering. "Want something hot to drink?" I asked reaching for the glass of hot water. But she just shook her head.

Now what should I do? Warm... Something warm...

A/N: A short chapter. I dont really have time because mu competitions still didn't end. Two  to go...TT TIRED... In fact I wrote thsi chapter actually to thanks you guys for supporting. Just to confess, I was going to give up on this fan fic... But that was past tense. I saw some of your supporting words and that was my motion to continue. I know some of you guys vote for me everytime. And in my memory I remember SHINeeForever15 and poousthepanda (sorry if I get ur name wrong, I just fished for it in my memory) and nonoshinee and many many of you guys. Thanks for voting everytime~ Thanks for reading~~~♡