3 - Coffee Beans

Jonghyun POV

I stretched my arms and gave out a stressful sigh. 'Maybe a cup of coffee?' I asked myself. And I still haven't told Jaemin about the coffee, so I think I should go check on her. As I filp open the door, I saw Jaemin falling. I reached for her immediately.

Your (Jaemin) POV

I fluttered my eyes open. My master was holding  on my waist. I quickly stood straight and said worrily "I'm sorry master, I shouldn't eavesdrop..." I was froozen, cant make any move, thinking of how I would be fired again...

I saw my master giggling "It's ok but... you was eavesdroping, why would you do that?" "I am just curious..." I blushed and felt embarassed but at the same time relieved that my master wasn't mad.

He patted my head softly "can you help me make some coffee, remember I only drink the coffee bought from suzuki coffee nearby. It is put on the upper shelf in the kitchen." "Yes, master!" I replied happily as I recorded those words in my mind and rushed downstairs to the kitchen.

I sacnned throught the shelfs and reached for the coffee bean bag written 'Suzuki Vanillas' but it was like so high  up there. I jumped and strecthed my arm to get it, but still it's a failure.

Jonghyun POV

I waited long for my coffee but there's no sign of Jaemin coming. Thinking that she may have difficulties, I went down to have a look on her. I saw here jumping and thinking hard of getting the bag of coffee beans. She looks really cut. I went gave her a hand.

Your (Jaemin) POV

I sighed and thought hard for a solution. A light bulb lit up and I should go get a stool.

Just as I wanted to start my search for a stool. A long arm extended to reach the coffee bean bag. My master was helping me again. I could feel his built up chest pushed on my body. He was warm. I felt my face was heating up. After my master took the bag and handed for me, I immediately turn to him to thank him "Thank you, master." facing down hoping him not to notice my red cheeks.

Althought I was not looking at him, I knew he was staring. He checked his watch "There are not much left. Maybe you should go buy some coffee beans. It's just few blocks away. Um... It's eight now. You can make it before the shop close." I nodded and made the coffee for master. Then I went for the coffee beans.

Jonghyun POV

I blushed... It's really wired. My heart jumped fast as my body touches her. I checked my watch and told her to get some coffee beans before the shop closes. I was left clueless in my room thinking about my feelings.

A/N: Another chapter~ Haha~ I made a double update~ ●▽●