17 - For This Moment

Your (Jaemin) POV

"Because she's mine!"

A familiar voice echoed in my ears. 'Jonghyun... It's master' The weight on my body was pulled away. Master punched that guy hard and grab on his collar "Don't ever touch her again!" master said, giving death glares to that guy and let him away.

My heart was relieved when I heard his strong and firm voice. I felt that I will be safe. I felt that everything will be alright.

I fell onto the ground. My knees hit the cold hard ground and started bleeding. But it doesn't mind because master held me on time.

Jonghyun POV

I held Jaemin when she was going to land on her head. Anger took over me "Why didn't you come home?!" I said while raising my voice. I was angry because she made my heart panicked in pain for worrying. I don't want to see her hurt again.

No one POV

Hearing Jonghyun rasing his voice, Jaemin was a little startled. Tears can't stop flowing down to Jaemin's cheeks even she demanded them to stop. Jonghyun's heart softened. He cupped Jaemin's face and wiped her tears away, caressing her cheeks. "I was worry...." he said with no more anger.

"I'm sorry..." Jaemin said crying harder. She was wrong to run away. She shouldn't break rules. Feeling the guilt, hot liquid rushed down uncontrollable. "shh.. Don't cry anymore." He said, looked into Jaemin's lost eyes, wiping her tears away gently.

Jonghyun can't move his eyes away from those mesmorising eyes. He moved slowly closer to her. Inches were reduced. Jonghyun glanced  over Jaemin's lips and back to her eyes.

"Please... Just for this moment, I am not your master..." He whispered to her.

Your (Jaemin) POV

Master was so close. I can feel his warm breathe glide on my cheeks. My heart is racing like it would fall out anytime. My face is in scarlet red.

Master's face is just two inches from mine. "Please... Just for this moment, I am not your master..." he whispered. "Wh..." Before I can finish my sentence. A warm lips crashed my mine. His lips were soft and fluffy. It was not passionate but perfect.

My heart flee away to somewhere. My heart was taken away from Jonghyun.

I closed my eyes to enjoy this moment. Because... I know it would be the only moment.

It was like a year though the kiss just lasted for less than a minute. The street lights went away. And I shivered afraid of the darkness.

Suddenly I was raised up with a pairs of strong arms. "Master, it's not necessary..." I stuttered due to his sudden move. "It's ok, your knees were hurt." He said with fondness. "Thank you, master..." I beamed and buried my head onto his chest. His warm arms held tighter as wind blew.

Hope the distance to home can be extanded.

A/N: Tah Dah~ Here you go the promised chapter~ Hope you like it. And the kiss~ Do you like it? And there will be more and more skinships in the coming chapters~ Hehehe~ I really like skinship~~~ XD Vote, Comment and Thanks for reading~