21 - The Contest

No one POV

"You and Jaemin are only 'FRIENDS' right?"Jonghyun contrasted on the word while narrowing his eyes. "Yes, we are friends." Jonghyun grinned as he heard a statisfy answer. "We are best friends when we were small in the same orphange." Onew added.

Jonghyun cut a piece of bacon and stuffed into his mouth, feeling a little disheartened knowing the cute boy and his love spent more time together.

Jonghyun sollowed the bacon and asked "So what brings you here, Onew-ssi?" "Just want to ask about our cooperation," he eyed Jaemin when she came out with two cups of steaming coffee and added "and check out on Jaemin."

Jonghyun chokked on his bacon and said " why? she is safe here with me." "I don't feel like that." onew said while having a sip of coffee and giving electric stare to the shorter boy.

"Why would you think of that? Jaemin is safe with me." Jonghyun pulled Jaemin to his side. They are giving stares at each other like as if it would give out lazer or what.

Jaemin sighed and cut between their eye-staring fight "Master, Onew, shouldn't you two to talking about your cooperation?"

Jonghyun finished the coffee and so onew after returning their topic to the song he will be singing. "Let's talk in my roon, onew-ssi." Onew nodded before Jonghyun leaded the way.

Jonghyun POV

After our all our feet stood in my room, I locked the door and patted a sit "Have a sit." Onew sat down and we gave serious looks at each other.

"So... you like Jaemin right?" I blunty asked. "Do you?" he threw the question back. "I do." I asked shortly waiting for his reaction. He lift one of his eye brow playfully "That's obvious."  "Good that you know" I quickly cut in.

"So I guess it's a contest." The cute boy challenged me and offer a shake of hand. I  shook his hand as a receive of challenge "I am not going to lose."

A/N: Happy New Year~ I was out in Mainland so I can't post this chapter. Sorry~ Still hope you guys like it~ Comment, Vote and Thanks for Reading.