18 - Supposed To

A/N; Sorry for not posting. >﹏< Enjoy~

Jonghyun POV

I gently laied Jaemin on her bed. She was sleeping peacefully, like an angel.

I grabbed the first aid kit and bandaged the bruises on her knees. My heart was like stabbing by a knife replaying scenes of Jaemin crying.

After treating Jaemin's knees, I went to return the first aid kit but I was ceased by someone's soft frightened voice. I kneeled next to Jaemin's bed holding her hand. And leaned in closer to plant a kiss on her forehead, "Everything will be alright." I whisper softly to her ears.

Your (Jaemin) POV

I blinked my eyes, flipping them open softly. Focusing my sight on the wall, I slowly proped myself up with my arms. I want to move my legs but they were stiff as sticks. Still, I tried my best to stand. I glanced at the clock and it was 5:30 in the morning. 'That was early... maybe I should take a shower.'

I balanced my way to the bathroom. I needed to be way more careful because there were bruises on my knees.

I tried to recall what happenned last night as the hot liquid blashed on my body. I gnawed my lower lips as pain struck my body.

As memories came back, seemed all my blood from my toes rushed up to my face.

'I should keep distance from master...' my brain reminded me.

After a good warm refreshment, I started my day as usually --- waking master up. I went to his room and knocked twice but there's no responds. I know that master don't like others going in his room. So I decided to prepare breakfast first.

As I walked down from the stairs carefully, I stopped abruptly at the view I saw. Master was laying on the table with music sheets tossed and beverges sleeping everywhere.

What a mess.

He might got a cold sleeping there. Maybe his back may hurt.

Forgetting the pain, I stormed toward the man as worries changed into madness. But my heart softened looking at the man in peaceful sleep.

I kneeled down slowly at the table, gathering all the pages of music sheets together. And clean away the beverages quietly trying not to wake master up.

I grinned at the orderliness. But one more chao to clean.

I tried to pull the pen master was holding out of his grip. But ended pulled away by him. The pen rolled away as my master replaced his grip with my hand.

"M-master, what are you doing?" I struggled from his hold, having my cheeks blushing pink. He was still resting his head on the table, not willing to open his eyes "Just holding my love one's hand." he confessed.

More blood boiled, my ears, my nose, my cheeks were red. "B_but mas-ster you are n-not suppose to..." I stuttered more vigorously. "You are suppose to follow my order." He said firmly but timidly raised his eyebrows. "B-but." I tried my last struggle and gave up.

He gave me a victorous smirk and patted the place next to his and commanded "Sit." I obediently sat down next to him. He finally sat up and squinted his eyes open "How was the wound?". "I-it's ok... Thank you for last night Jonghyun." I covered my mouth as the wrong word slipped out my mouth accidentally. He playfully raised his eyebrow and grin in satisfy when hearing the word 'Jonghyun'. "Say that agai-" before he finished his sentence, the rang of the door bell fractured it.

"Why do we always got visitors in the morning..." He whinned in a low voice while pulling me with him.

Master opened the door and a familiar figure showed up. "Hello, does Jaemi-" The man stopped when his gaze met mine. His mouth was slightly opened as he noticed the hand I was holding on.

Master hid me behind him protectively "Who are you?" He interrogated and narrowed his eye.

A/N: My god... that's not easy to finish this chapter. Sorrying for not posting sooo damn long cause I have exams soon and my mum kept pushing me to study.╯△╰ I know there would be typos, but I'll edit them tonight. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter~ Comment Vote and Thank You very much for Reading~ Love u guys~ヽ(≧3≦)ノ