19 - Adventure Time

Onew POV

My legs couldn't stop moving and my mind couldn't stop thoughts reeling. My eyes was locked on the phone, awaiting any message or calls. But it have been letting me down in the past 30 minutes.

After sending Jaemin back. I decided to call her on my way back home. But she didn't answer. Which brought up some trepidations to me.

I had few more trials but failed. So I punched a few words on my phone asking if everything's alright. But still there was no responds.

And that's wired. The girl never skip any of my messages before. I furried my eyebrows, holding tight on the cellular.

'Should I go back and check on her?' I ask myself. 'Maybe she's resting now. And it's late, plus I am exhausted.' my body debated.

I messaged her to tell her to reply or call me. Then I convinced myself that this will be the last message I send today.

Arriving home-sweet-home was way too confortable. I threw myself on my bed and my eyelid was too heavy to carry open. I casted my phone aside and fell into dreamland gradually.

The clock on the wall strike exactly at 5:30am when the trill sound of the phone forced me out of my sweet dream.

A groan slipped out of my mouth and I rolled onto my side to reach for the phone. I should have turn off the alarm last night. I don't have any scheduals today.

I tried to get to sleep again. But a few flips and turns on the bed didn't help. So I finally made up my mind to get up and clean myslef up after half an hour of struggling.

After refilling my stomach, it was still just around 6:30. Boredom was flowing near me. I was laying on the sofa with a perfect angle where the warm light from the morning sun could shine.

"Ahhh... what should I do!~" I grumbled followed by a deep deep sigh. I grab my phone from the side and a brilliant idea strike me. A evil grin popped on my face and I quickly got myself prepared for my adventure.

An adventure to Jaemin's house!

A/N: Finally I made it. I made an update! Sorry guys for the late post. It was examination week and I know this chapter is boring. But sorry I will update frequently after my exam. Wish me good luck XP Comment, Vote and Thanks for Reading~~