15 - Last Good Intention

Jonghyun POV

"What are you doing?!" I pushed Yomin away. Blood boiling in my body, anger building up. I'm losing control. "WHY DID YOU!" My voice raised.

Frightened by my sudden raising of voice, Yomin backed away. But she stood straight and glare at me "Haha... I thought you said... YOU LOVE ME?" She whisper loudly while sniggering disappointingly. "I thought you loved me..." Her voice trembled and fade away slowly. Yomin backed away and looked down.

I was perplexed. I couldn't defend myself because I have really said that. "So you like Jaemin?" she asked feebly and touched her lips. Tears started leaking out from her eyes.

But I am not going to sympathy her this time.

"Yes. I love her." I answered sincerly, with no doubt. "You...." Yomin pointed at me, shivering. "YOU ARE NOT GONNA GET HER. Cause she is a MAID!" she glared up at me with those watery eyes, but they weren't those innocent eyes I saw before. They were filled with vice and hate. I was helpless at what she said.

Yes... Jaemin is a maid, a maid don't date their master... Rules are rules.

But rules are meant to be broken!

Yomin grabbed her handbag and headed to the door. But I stopped her "You are wrong. I'll get Jaemin. I will show you how."I said confodently. I walked to the door and opened it for her. As a last drop of good intention.

Time passed. I paced in the palor. I glanced at the clock again. It's 10 already. 'Why didn't Jaemin show up...'

I sat on the sofa and tried to pretend to be calm. I tried to breath in a normal speed. I tried to slow down my racing heartbeat. But I can't! I jumped up from the sofa and groaned "Aish... Where did Jaemin go?" I was like asking that question for a thousands times. If those questions were a bunch of paper crumps, I think it would be building a mountain now.

"WHERE IS SHE?!!!"

A/N: I am trying to update frequently. So maybe the chapters will be shorter. Sorry>﹏< And a few tips for what will happen in the next chapters. A hug and kiss will be given to either Onew or Jonghyun. And I am still planning for it XP Coming Soon~ Vote, Comment and Thanks for reading ~♥ (Follow me ヽ(≧△≦)ノ