33 - Your December

Onew POV

I was a mess. Totally a mess after seeing Jaemin kissing... Anger, sadness, tiredness are all I am. I didn't want to see, hear or even think of it but myself doesn't allow me.

But god helped me. They were now seperated. And I think it's time for me to go for it. I need to win this competition, I must!

I threw my hands in my pocket and inhale deep to calm my heart. It just can't stop hopping crazily. "Onew!" Her voice was like music in my ears but making me nervous too. "Where are we going?" She asked as she cheerfully hang her arm to mine.

"Hi... E... Um... Just follow." I stuttered and scratch the back of my neck. This girl really know how to make my heart go crazy. She looks okay... I thought she was really missing Jonghyun, or not... Never mind, at least she is not with him now.

"Here we are!" I said out loud spreading my arms out showing the place, my own secret. Large grassland like there's no end, flowers planted everywhere, sunshine like you are embraced in a warm hug. "Oh My God! How did you know this place?" she is like stepping into a heaven place, closing her eyes, having a deep smooth breath.

"I thought you were quit tired this few days and so... Yes... I want to share you my secret..." I smiled sheepishly as I scratched the back of my neck. "This is amazing!" she exclaimed with a hearty laugh. "Like We're in heaven." she added with a gasp. "We can do whatever we want here!" I ran out there and shouted with all my might to the sky waiting for her to catch up.

Her smile, that is the most beautiful thing in life. She ran to me, held my hand and ran freely, laughing like there's no one listening. She is beautiful, time seemed stopped as we rushed on this wonderland. I looked at our linked hands, she's like an angel on the holy land. Her presence seems to emit invisible bright light with flowers spreding and choir singing as background music. I hope time could be frozen...

Your (Jaemin) POV

"Can I ask you a question?" Onew asked as he blew the dandelion on his hands. I nodded and sat nearer to him under the tree. "What is your favourite thing? Anything..." he turned to look at me deeply making it quit tense. "That is too vague. Give me a range to think in." I blunted straightly. "Anything, just think of one." "Fine..." I looked up to the sky, tabbing my finger on my lips, thinking deeply.

"December." "Huh?" a little question mark slipped on his head. "December, winter, my favourite season. Everywhere white as bordeaux, glowing in the most purest color in world. And the sun seemed the warmest at that season. Don't you think so?" I grin as I painted this beautiful picture in my mind.

Onew POV

She turned to me with those misty eyes and pretty grin of hers, this splendid scenery made me brave, gave me courage to say the following things I'm going to confess.

"I can be your december... "

A/N: Hey guyssss~ easter's over and I need to fight with those projects... I really hate that. And it almost ruin my wonderful sunday of my birthday TAT Yess~ Today is my birthday. And I hope you guys like my update. 'I can be your december...' *imitating onew sweet voice* I think you guys know what that means right??? Wanna know Jaemin's reply?? Wait till next chappie~~~ Vote Comment and Thanks for Reading~ Love you guys~