35 - Which Way

Jaemin POV

The most difficult thing to do in your world is to make a choice between two. The two which you both treasure.

I hate when people bother me with multiple-choice question, because I rarely make out a decision.

But now those two forced me in this puzzle to choose... I have never been more frustrated than now.

When you think of the benifits of the two, you will never figure out which to pick, this is the most difficult part.

I plugged in my earphones and folded my arms on my desk letting morning breezes glide pass my cheeks. I rested my head on my arms, trying to calm my mad mind down.

Same time... Different place... Two person...

I sighed and scrolled over my ipod, hitting on the sone 'Peter Pan - EXOM'.

I shut my eyes, letting me in my thoughts, letting memories run freely in my mind.

A/N: Lyrics in latic.

'Memories were lost at a lonely corner. Flipping through rusty past. Yet that night, you were still so dazzling...'

Lyrics bringing me back to where it begins. With him leaning close at me, giving me a better look.

'Those who hurt you already was sent packing by me, that piece of memory were still in heart. That day, you gave me your heart followed by a soft kiss...'

That night when I was when I almost get raped. He is the one here for me...

Jonghyun punched that guy hard and grab on his collar "Don't ever touch her again!" giving death glares to that guy and let him away.

My heart was relieved when I heard his strong and firm voice. I felt that I will be safe. I felt that everything will be alright.

I fell onto the ground. My knees hit the cold hard ground and started bleeding. But it doesn't mind because Jonghyun held me on time.

That night, we forgot who we are. His warm lips crashed my mine. His lips were soft and fluffy. It was not passionate but perfect.

My heart flee away to somewhere. My heart was taken away from Jonghyun...

'With you, my heart was up in puff of clouds. My only princess, you are prettier than Wendy.'

I held Onew hand tight and pulled him every where.

"Onew! Help me grab one please~" I gave him that puppy eyes which I did to HIM when we were young.

I knew he would fell for it. He always does.

"No prob! Playin doll catcher is my strenght~" He entered a pair of tockens and start concentrating on the craw. Slowly, slowly.

Onew controlled it perfectly. And it slowly moved down and gripped on a bear's ear. The crew screwed back up and moved to the exit and released the cute bear.

"Yeah~~" We cheered in chorus and I held both of his hands, jumping like a kid. I grabbed the adorable bear and poked its cheek "It's cute~" I rubbed his ears "And it looks like you." I added.

"Really?" Onew asked dropping his head to hid his obvious blush. "Anyway yous skin color matches" I jested.

"Lets go there!" I gestured using the bear's hand to a basketball arcade.

'My heart panic just for you, filling my eyes with colors and hope...'

"I think yes, maybe. I don't have much friend when I'm small." I nodded still focusing on tidying. "Do you do things together?" he gave a unclear question. "What things do you mean?" "Um.. like play, read or... or..." "Or what?" I asked bluntly.

"Things like this..." Jonghyun whispered not really auditable make me asking again.

But I recieved not a spoken answer.

A strong pair of arms envelopped me from the back. Giving all the warmth he had to me and laid his head gently on top.

'Your Peter Pan, leaving you is a bit a lonely, come and back to our neverland. Memories were still alive, we look into each other and grin, they are still here...'

I always was emotional, everytime I cried, but no one ever knew.

Hiccups of my weak voice slipped between sound of water drops.

The cold and darkness was swallowing me up. Little by little.

But before I was eaten but misery and loneliness, he pulled me out from the deep burrow.

"Do you know it's rainning big?! You may get a fever! And I need to take care of you. And next time find a better person for holding hands and to stay with you! Don't cry alone, I am always here..."

He gave me no time for words and he snaked his hands over my waist. Crashing his lips onto mine. Deeply and harshly.

My hands were on his chest to push him away, but with my weak arms, that wasn't possible.

Surrendering, I put my guards down.

My boiling tears rolled on his cheeks, but he would use his hands to wipe them away. I hugged him tight like a child who was lost.

He broke for air and bury my head to his chest "Let it out, I'm here... Always and forever..."

Those words, were a promise. They maybe are not eternal. But They were ture and heart-warming...

'Turning to the last chapter with you, maybe it will be regretful. But wash all sorrow away, hoping that my words will change it all...'

Jonghyun raise his hand to my chin and gently faced me to him. I  "Just... I need you to come to the playground... at my town tomorrow." he placed a soft kiss on my forehead "I'll wait for you." he capture me in his arms and quickly pulled away.

Onew closed his eyes in guilt "I want to tell you earlier... But I just can't find a time..." he sigh and continued "About that issue last week... I hope you can make up a decision. If it's a yes..."

he paused for a while.

"I hope I can see you tomorrow."

'Let the clockwork spin, there's still another half of our story, in one of the turns, destiny is waiting, and there will be a wonderful plot.'

"Jaemin are you alright? It's almost afternoon." Someone called from the door.

I must have fallen asleep...

I ruffled my hair and stretched my arms followed by a tired yawn. I looked around and acknowledge that I'm in my dorm. Music were still non-stop playing in my ears.

I rubbed my eye and glanced at my watch. And it is...

It is...

11:30?!!??!

I poped up from my sit, dragged my ipod over the cliff and fell off harshly onto the ground.

"Jaemin?" the voice called from the door again.

I swiftly grabbed the hoody hanged on my cupboard and hopped my self in my short jeans. I didn't bother to comb my hair but just tied it into a pony tail.

I banged open the door, almost scared my colleague out. "Sorry... Um... Tell madam that I will be back soon! Sorry again." I apologized as I was skipping in my black converse carelessly.

I pushed over people towards the front door and exited the gate in a hurry.

But I stopped immediately when I was out of the agent.

'Which way to go...'

A/N: This is going to an enddd in one or two chapter~ Which way will Jaemin choose? did i made it too obvoius? lol You'll see it in the next chappie~ Jusr want to make it clear, after a colon of lyrics it's a memory of Jaemin.

Well... So hope you guys like it~~~♥ Vote Comment and Thanks for Reading~~~ (=′∇'=)