Heading Home

The amount of food they ordered was extraordinary. How can they eat that much? Everyone excluding me had a least two different main course plus plenty of sides and even desert. I mean how? It ranged from traditional Chinese food to fried chicken, Korean barbecue to Japanese noodles and there was nothing left out of about 30 different main meals. I had some fried chicken and fries as a reminder of home but I can't even remember anything else. Luckily the company paid for it as they 'need to keep their idols fit and healthy'. More the better for us.

Once everyone has finished eating, I collapse on the sofa, flopping myself over a couple of other members, I'm just not sure who cause I didn't look. How kind of me. I'm feeling so much more comfortable around them than an hour ago having spent time getting to know them. We've agreed that I won't call them oppas and that only Dino is allowed to call me noona. I'm not really used to the formalities having just moved over here from America and I feel more comfortable with it like this. It's more relaxing.

"Ow, noona, do you mind?" and "seriously Minnie, I don't remember you doing this to me before." can be heard coming from underneath me. "Sorry maknae, I didn't know you were there. Joshua, you deserve it cause I've missed you so much" I say to them. Not long after however, I feel a heavy weight crushing me and the others below. I open my eyes to find Mingyu, Hoshi and DK on top of us.

"So this is what it feels like" I mumble to myself only to be met with the cry of "member bundle" from DK, prompting the remaining members to swiftly jump on top.

"Ah, can't *gasp* breathe *gasp* get *gasp* off" I say, limbs flailing in all directions in the hope of getting them off of me. Let me tell you, having 11 large (well ten large, soz Woozi) teenage boys on top of you is not fun. Let alone how Joshua is feeling with thirteen on top of him. Although it is a fangirl dream *sigh*

"Guys, I really should get going now. I need to get back to the hotel and get a good night rest for tomorrow when I'm visiting all of my possible properties" I say, grabbing my stuff from beside the lockers heading towards the corridor where I can then escape into the lift.

"See you soon. If any of you need to contact me for some reason, Jisoo and DK have my number." I wave goodbye, stop to hug Joshua and am getting ready to do the same to Vernon, my new best friend (jk, no one can replace you Jisoo) although he is quite close, when I see DK stood by the door, jacket in hand.

"Let me walk you home, we can't have a young lady walking around a city she barely knows by herself at night" he states which is met by a round of cheers from the members. I look round to find most of them smirking, all except Joshua who looks quite cross.

"Guys, it's not his fault that he's such a gentleman. Hard to believe but girls like that, maybe you should try it. Honestly I don't know what your fans see in you. It would be my pleasure Dokyeom" I joke, turning to leave.

We head out of the door and into the elevators, chatting about this evening until we reach the bottom floor. I'm about to go through the main entrance when DK tugs me back.

"If they see you with me, your photo will be spread on loads of websites, rumours started and cause you a lot of hassle which you don't need. Follow me out of the back, that way we're less noticeable"
"Thanks Seokmin, I appreciate you caring."
"That's ok, I'm just looking out for you. So, you never really told us about the houses or jobs you're looking into. Explain" he demands smiling

"Let's start with the jobs. I need a way to pay for my expenses whilst staying here despite my parents insistence on giving me money so I'm putting that towards a nice place to stay instead. Anyway, I've applied to a range of different places and positions including a waitress, shop assistant, receptionist, play worker where I'd work in a nursery. My favourite however is an English teacher in one of the local secondary schools. I really want that job. I've heard that the pupils who go there are really nice *wink*."