A Desperate Dash

"No, no, no" I scream at the wall, throwing my pillow towards it.

That definitely didn't go as planned. I want to....

I don't know what I want to do. I want to punch something but also curl up into a ball. I want grab some crappy junk food but also run until I have no energy left. I want to explain myself to him, to everyone, but also to let him realise I'm right.

I'm too confused, too conflicted to be sane right now. I can't think straight as my world for the past God knows how many months has just walked out on me. He's gone - admittedly not that far - but still gone and I don't I will what to do.

"Ok, pull yourself together" Aria says, bursting into my room. "DK's just come downstairs like some force has possessed him, not evening stopping to say goodbye. I heard shouting coming from your room when I was in the living room and I know that it's too do with the scandal and more specifically the attack at the market. I also know that very soon you'll have to face all of this without him by your side - and by very soon I mean tomorrow so you'd best make sure you leave on a good note for you don't want some thing this stupid to be what separates you" she finishes, pulling the covers off of me, ripping the pillow from my grasp.

"However" she continues "now is not the time for soppy romantics. You need to get your safety sorted out first and foremost cause if you're not safe and something happens, there will be no DK and you to worry about. I know from Jun that they've spoken to the company about everything and that it's also best you go down and speak to them about it" she says, making a turn to leave. "Well, that and your little theory I've just heard so much about" she smirks before walking out.

"Yah, Aria! That's no way to speak to me" I yell, jumping out of bed to try and follow her.
"Maybe not, but it's worked. You're moving now at least. Best not let that movement go to waste, now go downstairs" she says, giving me a gentle shower towards the stairs.
"Fine, but I'll deal with you later" I huff, storming across the living room towards the door.

I'm nearly shaking with nerves as press the button calling the lift. Sometimes, it really is a pain to live so close to your boyfriend's dorms. Doesn't give much time for thinking for much of an escape from him. Stepping into the lift as the doors open, I can't get my mind off of his last words.

"Good, she's my sister, I trust her."

They repeat over and over again in my brain as the pain they inflict is reinstated every single time. It's what's going through my mind as I open the door, to find everyone gathered round in a huddle, talking things through. Thirteen sets of eyes swivel my way as I step through the door.

"Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua. We need to talk. Now" I demand, trying my best to keep my gaze away from him.
"Wait, Minnie -" DK starts.
"I don't want to hear it right now. I need to focus on other things and then get food. I didn't exactly have much earlier" I say, a bitter sweet smile plastered on my face. "Besides, I thought you trusted your sister, not me" I turn back around, briefly looking him in the eye before following the three boys into the kitchen.
"Remind me never to upset Minnie" I hear Mingyu mutter to wonwoo.

"Update me" I say, hoisting myself up onto the counter top.
"We've spoken to the company and they agree that you're in danger. They're putting out a statement about how if any fans are caught in the act of trying to ruin yours or DK's image they'll be permanent blacklisted from any events. This includes posting online hateful comments, physically harming you or spreading rumours" Joshua starts off.
"We've also managed to arrange for the company to pick you up and drop you off the SOPA everyday, minimising the risk on the way to work for you. We understand that this may be tedious but it may also save you" S.Coups adds.
"However, the press are refusing to release any details about who gave them the information. If who we believe it is did spread them, then there's nothing we can do about it. Hana is from a much bigger company, the biggest in Korea, with lawyers and numerous other people with names to specific to even count ready to back her at every corner. What we need to do is minimise the effect she has. Personally I thought we should spread some rumours about her but Cheolie won't let me" Jeonghan says grumpily. "Although we do have someone working on it, nothing confirmed yet and it may take a while but leave her to us" he says.
"Thank you" I say sincerely,  so how feeling slightly safer than before.
"But whilst that's all well and good, we believe some thing else has happened with as much affect on you as this, albeit a different sort of effect. What happened with you and DK?" Joshua asks, making no effort to conceal the worry in his voice.