Home Sweet Home

A loud knock on the door summons me from my slumber.
"What do you want?" I yell groggily.
"We just thought we'd better wake you up" Mingyu shouts in reply.
"Without our innocence being ruined" wonwoo adds on the end.
"Cause you and Minguy are so innocent" DK snorts from beside me, evidently having woken up at the same time as me.
"We'll be out in a minute, meet you down there" I conclude before rolling over to face my gorgeous boyfriend.
"Good morning jagiya" he says, smirking at me.
"Good morning yeobo" I reply, kissing him on the lips before hopping out of bed and pulling on some clothes to conceal my naked body.

DK does the same and it takes us a grand total of five minutes to be ready for the day ahead. We make our way downstairs and find everyone helping themselves to breakfast, oiling their plates high. Glancing around the room, I notice that Hana is purposefully avoiding my gaze, my guess being that the boys have spoken to her about her behaviour.

"DK, what is it that your sister does?" I say, nudging him. He's so enthralled with the food that he nearly drops his plate, catching it just before he does so.
"Oh, um Hana? She's an idol" he states like this is totally not major news.
Sputtering, I eventually over come my shock to establish some words. "Wait, what group?"
"F(X)" he says nonchalantly.
"Wait, what?!?!"
"Oh yeah, she replaced Sulli after she left."
"So she potentially has a lot of influence over the media and things?"
"Yeah, I guess. Come on, let's go sit down" he says, leading us away from the food towards the table.

"Had a fun time last night?" Hoshi smirks, winking at us.
"Oh shut up, you're just jealous that you're older than us but have never had the experience" DK retorts though his cheeks run bright red.
"Uh, hyungs, too much information, I am innocent you know" Dino says from beside Hoshi.
"As innocent as my backside" Seungkwan says laughing from next to Hoshi.
"Well to be fair, you haven't actually done anything yet so you're pretty innocent" Jeonghan says smirking from the seat next to Dino. I take the seat next to him on the left with DK opposite next to Hoshi.
"And that I believe is where we leave that conversation" I say as I set my plate down.
"Aw, but your love life is so much more exciting than ours" Hoshi exclaims.
"Go bug Aria, she has Jun and Chanyeol fighting over her plus Jungkook to protect her. She's much more interesting than yeobo and I" I state as everyone surrounding us chokes on their drinks.
"Yeobo?" Jeonghan questions.
"Yep, and she's my jagiya" DK replies, smile as bright as the sun itself. "Speaking of which, you'd better get yourself ready, we're going shopping today, my treat" he declares.
"You mean you're too scared to go to the London dungeons?" Hoshi teases as DK turns bright red.
"I can't blame him to be honest, it wouldn't exactly be my ideal day out" I conclude, finishing my breakfast before DK takes my hand and leads us out of the door after saying good morning to those that we haven't seen yet.

The second to last day in London is spent with fancy shops, stolen kisses and thorough enjoyment before we head back to the hotel a giant bundle of smiles. We bought a some of cheesy couple tops, although not the completely cringy kind, just the same colour and style type of ones, plus he insisted on getting me some shirts and jeans that I liked alongside a few bags (two backpacks and one hand bag, I'm a backpack kinda girl) and some shoes (a pair of timberlands and two pairs of converse.). However, the piece of resistance was a long dress, perfect for some kind of formal event but he won't tell me what.

The next day we go back to our favourite places together and make some last memories with eachother. I'm pretty sure however that they will not be the last since several of the siblings seem close. They'd undoubtably leap at the opportunity to see each other again and it would be a pleasure to see them all.

Anyway, soon the time comes for us to pack our bags and sadly leave, vowing to one day come back with eachother or at least do something similar. The plane home has a somber atmosphere and I choose to sit with the girls since I won't see them for a while and we've become close whilst DK is with the normal crew a couple of rows in front.