You don't understand....

However, from there, it only got worse.

Someone told the media that they walked in on an 'intimate moment' between us. I wonder who the could've been. Others also started to say that they'd seen us in a number of places, holding hands and acting like a couple despite the official statement SM put out. Well, that and the fact that never once in the two weeks when we only met up a few times did we hold hands or act like a couple. Luckily though they haven't found out my identity, they're just calling me 'mystery girl'. Original I know. Thankfully I always put on a mask and sunglasses when I met up with him.

The two weeks that have gone by are filled with all of these things but the one most on my mind is that we're half way through Seventeen's tour and they should be home for a while in another month or there abouts. Not that that should matter to me much since DK has barely uttered a word to me, giving me the silent treatment, and the rest of the band have also been keep their distance - well, except Joshua, Mingyu, Dino and Jeonghan. They haven't gotten to the point of completely ignoring me, but they're  not siding with me either - not that I expected that nor would've liked that. I don't want to split them and they're choosing to remain neutral.

That's why the knock on the door comes a surprise. Aria is out who knows where - I can hardly keep up with her these days - and Key has a schedule, as  just about everyone else I know since there's a big awards show in Seoul this evening. They're all working on making themselves beautiful and getting whatever else they need since most of the country's press pack will be there tonight.

Fortunately - or rather unfortunately depending on what way you're looking at it - I won't be in attendance. Seventeen are in a different country and whilst some offered to take me, I politely refused knowing that it would cause more of a scandal if I arrived at an awards show with a whole load of different idols - probably some story about how I'm using him for fame if I guess right, climbing up the social ladder as some not so delicately put it.

Curious and slightly afraid as to who's there, I creep towards the door from the living room where I was sat. As I approach, I can hear a loud angry whisper alongside a whiny voice plus several scuffle of feet. Deciding that it's best to protect myself considering that there definitely more than one person there, I grab an umbrella from the coat rack and fling the door open.

"Minnie, what the hell are you doing?" Joshua laughs, doubling over.
"Guys?!?!" I exclaim in disbelief, dropping the umbrella.
"Who else?" Mingyu replies sarcastically.
"I didn't know you were going to be back. How have you been? What's your favourite show? Why are you here? Do the press know? Do you need anyth-" I burst out, only to be interrupted,
"If you don't mind, I need to get through. It's been a long flight and it's going to be a long evening so I need to get some rest. Excuse me" DK says rather annoyed, barging past me in the doorway as I gawk after him.
"DK, are you alright?" I question after him only to gain no reply.

Not how i wanted his return to go.

"Ignore him Minnie, he's just being over dramatic" Jeonghan says rolling his eyes.
"No, he has a reason to be like that. What would you do if your girlfriend was rumoured to be dating another idol and you couldn't do anything about it in case you ruined both of your images as well as the bands? If she hadn't explained to you the situation? Hadn't told you what was going on whilst you were half way across the world?" I question.
"I'd hear her out and trust her." He replies confidently as the others stand around awkwardly.
"Are you only saying that because you're trying to make me seem like the reasonable one? Or would you completely loose your shit? Look, I probably have some major explaining to do but I doubt it'll go well since I can't tell him much more than I already have. See you guys later" I say, about to shut the door when S.Coups stops me.
"Minnie, we're back in town for the next two days because of the awards show tonight. You're going as DK's date, ok? Before you can argue, it'd cause more trouble if you didn't go with him."
"But-" I begin to interject.
"No buts" Hoshi says.
"Are you absolutely sure you want me there?" I ask.
"Yes, now take this damn dress off of me, it says a ton" Seungkwan complains, motioning to the dress bag in his hands.
"At least you're not the one having to wear it if it weighs so much. See you guys later" I say, giving them a small wave before turning my back on them and shutting the door with the dress in my hands.