Aria's Arrival

"Aria was my best friend after Joshua left and often hung out with us, even when Joshua was still there. She's madly in love with kpop so whilst she claims she's coming out here to see Joshua and I cause she misses us, she's also probably trying to find out what idols she can meets via us. She's madly in love with seventeen because of Joshie but she completely fan girls over EXO and BTS." I joke.

I love Aria. She's like a little sister to Joshua and I, being one year younger than me and three younger than Joshua. She moved to LA from Ireland when she was seven so has a slight Irish accent which is cute with an Irish mum and a Korean dad. She's really funny and cracks loads of jokes, often with double meanings if you catch my drift ;). She loves drama and is amazing at singing although she won't ever admit it. She is also obsessed with kdramas like Descendants of the Sun, which she is always nagging me to watch. She's always up to date on the latest boy groups and is constantly sending me recommendations on who to listen to next. Recently, it was Up10tion and honestly, she has the best taste.

She's rescued me out of some pretty difficult situations back home and has always been there for me, especially over the past couple of years since Joshua left. When she first arrived in LA, we took her under our wing and spent loads of time together and did until Joshua left although when we reached high school, she developed other friends which she hung out with. When Joshua left, she understood what I was going through, as she was going through it to though not to the same extent, and helped me out by letting me hang with her so I'll more than happy to do the same for her whilst she's in Korea.

"She sounds nice" DK says.
"She is"
"I guess we better warn the boys that you've got a fangirl coming to stay with you for a while then" he laughs.
"Probably a good idea, no impromptu visits late at nights, all i need is a fainting Aria. She's fine with Joshua although last time she saw him, he wasn't an international superstar so who knows what's going to happen." I laugh.

"I'm going to get dressed for work." I say, walking upstairs. Heading into my closet, I pick out a white and blue striped tshirt and pair it with smart light pink skirt and put on a flowery necklace (In the media above). It's casual and also smart, perfect for all occasions such as work immediately followed by the airport. After brushing my teeth, sorting out my hair, tying it into a bun, I go back downstairs to find DK washing up.

"You know you don't have to do that, there's a dishwasher right next to you." I laugh.
"I know, but it shows how much I care" he says cheesily, smile wide.

He removes his hands from the washing up bowl, covered in foam, and starts coming towards me. I quickly back away towards the opposite end of the kitchen until I'm backed up fully against the work top.

"Aaaah, don't come any nearer" I shriek. Normally I'm not such a whimp but I'm in my work clothes and I don't want them getting ruined. DK approaches, teasing me by putting his hands up. They're still covered and dripping wet. Great.

I can't help but laugh though as when he's right in front of me, he reaches behind me only to pull out a towel and dry his hands.

"What did you think I was going to do?" He asks innocently, chucking the towel to the side.
"Oh you know" I reply, leaning back slightly.
"I don't think I do" he teases, moving his head downwards slightly towards mine.
"Hhhm, of course you don't" I say back, going along with his joking, moving my head up a fraction to close the gap between our lips.

It's a sweet gentle kiss that brings warmth to my body, especially the way that his arms are wrapped around me and mine around his neck - like we are a unit not to be broken apart.

"Hey, the door was open and hyung told me to come g-. Ew ew ew ew."

Well, I guess we had to eventually.