Time to Tell

The next morning, I wake up, head on DK's chest and see him sleeping softly, arms wrapped around me. I decide to make breakfast for us, knowing he doesn't need to be anywhere anytime soon.

I get up and pull a hoodie over my top before heading downstairs. I think I'm going to make pancakes. I check the time on the cooker as I'm grabbing ingredients. 10:35. That gives us plenty of time.

I mix everything together and start to fry them (if that's the right word) until I have a pile of eight golden pancakes. We should be able to eat them all, especially considering what he does on a daily basis.

I place them on the kitchen counter before dashing upstairs and gently shaking him awake.
"Wake up sleepy head" I say softly, shaking him gently. After a few moments, he eyes his eyes.
"What time is it?" He mumbles. God, his morning voice is deep.
"10:45. I've made breakfast"
"That's what that delicious smell was" he says, slowly sitting up before engulfing me in a hug. He puts one arm behind by back and under my arm, the other under my legs. He stands up and carries me bridal style down the stairs, me whacking his chest as we go.
"Put me down Seokie" I whine.
"Not gonna happen. I'm never going to let you go" he whispers in my ear, making me laugh.
"Oh my god, you're so cheesy." I laugh as we enter the kitchen area.
"What do you want to drink?" I ask, opening the fridge and pouring myself an apple juice after he sets me down.
"Orange juice please" he says smiling sweetly.

I place our drinks on either side of us as we sit down at the kitchen island. We laugh and chat, discussing our plans for today. I said I'd come and watch them practice for a while this afternoon but I was meant to be shopping with Aria so it just depends on when she decides to show up later. He's says that seventeen are just running over a few pieces of choreography but that's it really, taking it easy after the concert yesterday.

We finish breakfast having demolished the pancakes. I'm loading the dishwasher when he comes up behind me.
"You don't have to do that you know" he whispers, wrapping his arm around my waist.
"I do" I reply, turning around to face him. He looks into my eyes, biting down on his lip slightly. "Although maybe I can do it later" I say, changing my mind.
"That's more what I was thinking" he says, kissing me.

He picks me up so I wrap my arms around his neck, legs around his back. He walk up the stairs, reaching our room and dropping me on the bed, not once breaking the kiss. It slowly deepens as we explore each other's mouths. We stay like this, sat on my bed, me in his lap for around fifteen minutes, slowly progressing as the kisses become deeper. He flips us over, laying me flat on my back as he carefully manoeuvres himself so that he's above me, hands on either side of my head as he slowly lowers himself so that he's practically lying on top of me until our lips meet once again. It's steady and gentle, as though we're moving to a rhythm.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

My phone goes off but we ignore it, closing to continue. However, several seconds later, I hear the ringtone to DK's begin as well, soon followed by several buzzes on both. He sighs deeply, getting off of me and going to check his phone whilst I do the same. Whoever it is is pretty desperate to get hold of us.

"I'll call them" I say after glancing down at my phone to find it was Hoshi trying to reach me as well as several messages from the other members asking why we weren't picking up. They're probably having some bad thoughts right now, and they wouldn't be far wrong but it must be urgent.

I dial Hoshi's number.
"What's wrong?" I ask immediately.
"Don't panic, we just need you and DK to get to the Pledis building as on as possible. Put some clothes on first though." He laughs.
"Hoshi, you don't even know what we were doing. I've just finished making breakfast, that's all." I say. Well plus some other stuff but we won't mention that.
"Well at least change clothes, it's important."
"Did Seungkwan marry the toilet seat?" I ask laughing, trying to lighten the mood.
"No, we've still got that delight to come. It's a budding romance." He laughs, sounding a bit less stressed. "Make yourselves look presentable anyway. You might want to cancel your plans for the rest of the day" he adds before hanging up.