London

"London?!?" Everyone bursts out.
"Yes, you all leave on Tuesday for nine days, coming back on Thursday next week. I hope you don't mind Min-Ji but I've taken the liberty of explaining everything to the headmaster at your school and he was more than willing to give you the next two weeks off"
"Of course not sir" I say gratefully, happy to have a bit of time to myself.

*two days later* (it was Sunday when they came back from the tour btw)

"Have you lot even packed yet?" I ask, bursting into the seventeen dorm. It's currently around 8a.m and our flight leaves at three this afternoon, giving us nearly four hours before we have to leave for the airport by the time you factor in the journey and the spare hour to pack in for emergencies.

"Say hi for the camera Minnie" Mingyu says, coming towards me from his room.
"Hi guys, just to let you know, these boys are a really bad choice for partners because they're really lazy and unorganised, I have no idea why you like them so much" I laugh.
"It's true" Kim Jinwoo pipes up behind me.
"Hello sister, I believe you need to introduce yourself" Mingyu replies smiling.
"Hello, I'm Kim Jinwoo, Mingyu's little sister. I'm 17 and am going to London with them alongside some of the other members siblings" she says sweetly, doing a small wave to the camera.
"I also agree" another girl says stepping out from behind me. "Hi, I'm Boo Mina, Seungkwan's older sister, I'm 21. It's nice to meet you. I'm going to London as well, there's nine siblings in total going, guess you'll just have to wait to find out the rest" she says smiling brightly before winking at the camera.
"Mina, nice to see you again. Come through lovely ladies and Jinwoo. You can help is finish packing" Mingyu says.
"Charming as ever I see" Jinwoo replies to the subtle dig.
"Obviously"

He leads us through to the main area where we find several piles of clothes spread across the floor with the boys themselves rushing in and out of rooms, trying to pack.
"Oh, hey girls" Woozi calls, coming out of the kitchen.

When I glance around the room once more, I notice a couple of unfamiliar suitcases off to the side as well as two unfamiliar boys sat on the sofa laughing their heads off.
"Who are those two?" I ask Mingyu, referring to the strangers.
"The one on the left, that's Wonwoo's brother Bohyuk. He's 18 and the one on the left is Dino's little brother Jinsoo who's 16."
"They seem sweet"
"Trust me, they're little devils" he laughs.

We spend the next couple of hours watching the rest of the seventeen members packing like headless chickens whist the five of us who aren't sit around laughing our heads off with a bit of tv on the side - although I do get asked about my opinion on several outfits by DK.

Jinwoo and Mina stayed over at my apartment last night instead of with the boys like Bohyuk and Jinsoo did so we had a girls night in with Aria and Eun-Ji. Aria still hasn't arrived since she is busy saying goodbye to Chanyeol before we leave for the airport where we're meeting the rest of the siblings.

We're finally done however with each member having a neatly assembled case, mainly thanks to the girls and I repacking everything and much to the efforts of Bohyuk and Jinsoo who tried to disrupt as much as possible. So two hours after the arrival of myself and the girls, we're ready to go as Aria has also arrived. We all head down to the parking lot and pile into the two vans ready to take us to the airport to fly to Heathrow.

The fans greet us and are especially ecstatic because of the appearance of four unfamiliar faces. Herded into the building and through the crowds by security, we reach the lounge relatively unscathed and find three others waiting for us. Jeonghan and Vernon immediately rush over to the two girls, embracing them tightly, whilst S.Coups casually saunters over to the older looking male, no doubt his brother.

I'm filming this as we go beside joshua and The8 who also have cameras. I switch the focus from DK, who's pulling weird faces, to the sight in front of me before they all coming over to us.
"Hey, I'm Sofia Chwe, Vernon's younger sister who's 16 and I'll be coming on this trip as well." She says softly but with a brilliant smile much like her brother's.
"I'm Yoon JiYeon" another girl comes over, roughly my age. "I'm 20 and am Jeonghan's sister"
The boy walks over now, laughing and greeting several of the members along the way.
"It's nice to meet you all, I'm Sungmin and I've got no idea how my brother ended up being in charge of this lot, he's as stupid as the rest of them" he jokes "I'm 22 by the way."