The encounter

We break apart, me wrapping my arms around his neck, looking out over Seoul. As I rotate my wrist, I catch sight of my watch.

"Oh shit." I exclaim.
"What?" Dk asks concerned.
"You've been gone half an hour and I told them I only lived five minutes away. You need to go or they'll suspect something"
"You're right" he says, untangling my arms from around him but grabbing my hand.

He leads me down the stairs, into the apartment and towards the front door.
"Now that, well you know, your more than welcome round anytime, considering how close we are to eachother. If you just need a bit of piece and quiet etc, just come up. I'll probably be home most of the time."
"I'll hold you to that" he says winking.
"Come on, you need to go" I gently shove him out the door, blushing a deep red as he goes.

He makes his way down the end of the corridor, me watching as he goes. He glances over his shoulder before entering the lift, waving as he does so. And with that, he is gone.

*DK's point of view*

I see her watching me, leaning on the doorway. God, why does she have to look like that, it kills me.

Though not as much as the grilling I'm in for when I get downstairs.

The lift doors open and I walk down the small corridor to the apartment. I'm immediately met with twelve stares from around the room.

"That was a long five minutes" Vernon says knowingly.
"Shut up Vernon. By the time we got there and then I walked back, plus she invited me in for a cup of tea and I couldn't exactly refuse could I? It's not that late anyway."
"Whys your hair so messy then?" he asks smugly. Damn it.
"It was windy" I reply bluntly.
"What did you two discuss over your 'tea'?" S.coups asks suspiciously.
"Just what her first day at work was like and whether she met anyone nice. Now if you don't mind, I'm going to get ready for bed. I'm tired"
"Ok, we'll leave you alone" S.coups says, letting the subject drop.

As I'm getting ready for bed, I hear several whispers outside the door.
"Do you really think all they did was talk?"
"Of course not. He had that glint in his eye when he came back, like he was so happy. Plus, that hair definitely didn't come from the wind." Comes the reply.
"I think they match eachother well. They're well suited."
"Yeah, they are. You never know. Some thing may happen with the them, further than the friend stage that is" the conversation goes on as it passes the door. The last comment makes me smile.

It already has.

I get changed and make my way to bed, falling asleep easily with no one else in the room to disturb me.

*end of DK's point of view"

The next day i wake up and go to school, have another day of interesting lessons and finally meet my form. They're top of the school in terms of age and seem quite well behaved. At least it means I don't have to shout at them.

Eun-Ji was in a good mood today as she said "she spent the say with someone her own age". Poor her being stuck in this school with a load of middle aged teachers. She said some of them weren't that bad but I like to disagree.

I'm currently at home getting ready to go out for coffee with Joshua as he's got half an hour free. Lucky me. About to get grilled over DK. Fun times.

First though, we've got to get past the problem of him finding out where I live since he was adamant he was picking me up here. Great.

I did sighed getting changed, my hair up in a bun, a skirt and tank top with sneakers being my outfit. I check my phone, seeing a message from Joshua popping up on the screen telling me to let him know when I'm ready to be picked up and to send my address.