But she's my....

"Where are you?" I hear DK shout from downstairs.

I don't reply as the comforting cold of the tiles seeps into my back, soothing me in some twisted way as the water streaks down my naked body. Clenching my knees to my chest, hands gripping them tightly, I sob my heart out.

The tears poor down my cheeks, mixing with the fat droplets running from the shower head. Lulling my head back, the sobs wrack through my body, shaking violently. My mind flicks through the events of the past couple of hours. We sat around, laughing and joking with the barbecue going. Not that I was paying attention - my thoughts were elsewhere.

Who could've done this? Why did they do this? What do they get out of it? How can I deal with this? What effect will it have on Seventeen? On DK?

I couldn't get these things out of my head, they just relentlessly raced around, not caring what they did to my mental state. In fact, they're still there whizzing around. I was silent all through the meal, Aria having gone to bed early because she was tired and the rest having left about fifteen minutes ago with DK, hence why I ended up here.

Alone.

I can hear the soft click of the door open but don't look up. I can't bear to face the look of desperation on his normally bright face. That would truly break me.

I can see a set of feet come closer, delicately placing themselves on the tiles before me as though they're treading on eggshells. The water stops pouring, leaving my naked tears duly exposed.

Being forced to stand up, I finally have to look at him as my head is lifted from my chin with one of those soft hands, the other around my back supporting me.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up" he says in that soft tone of his. My only response is to nod my head slightly before letting another round of sobs wrack my body. He wraps me in a hug, soaking his already wet set of clothes before momentarily releasing me, fetching a towel from the side of the bathroom.

He rubs me dry, nothing but pure kindness and love in his eyes as I stand there as still as possible. It's like I've become a stone statue, not trying not to let things get to me and instead showing them that I'm strong.

He hugs me again when I'm done before picking me up bridal style as I loop my arms around his neck, burying my face into the crook of his shoulder. He carefully walks out into the bedroom, choosing to lay me down on the bed still fully exposed. Not for long though as he dashes off, shortly returning with his jersey sorts and worn t-shirt on and a large baggy t-shirt of his in hand.

He hands it to me as I sit up, pulling it over my head and quickly latching my arms around his waist when he places himself next to me.

"It's ok baby, I'm here for you. We'll get through this together. It'll blow over soon" he murmurs, slowly stroking my hair.
"Will it?" I ask, my voice barely audible for the first words I've spoken in nearly two hours.
"I'm positive. We can get through this" he replies. "Come on, we need to sleep" he whispers, pulling me down onto the mattress next to him.

I lie down, not for one moment releasing him as I bury my still damp face into the soft fabric of his t-shirt, his scent wafting through my nose comforting me. I try to sleep, knowing it'll be my one peaceful night with DK before he goes again since tomorrow he has to get to in the early hours of the morning for his flight.

And truthfully, I try. But one thought keeps nagging at my brain. Or more specifically, one name.

Hana.

~~~

That's the first thought that comes into my mind the next morning. Not that it's my last day with DK before he leaves for the tour. Not that I have to somehow face the media. Not even that DK has made me a delicious breakfast in bed, now sat on the bedside table on the opposite side of the bed.