In Secret

*DK's Point of View*

I sit on the sofa, patiently waiting for her reply. Maybe she's fallen asleep. Hasn't checked her phone. Lost it. Is out.

I come up with any excuse possible for why she might not reply. I'm starting to get nervous but luckily all for nothing as five minutes later her reply arrives.

'Sorry, got your message but the place needed a tidy. Come on up :)'

I smile to myself. As if she needed to tidy for me, it's not as though I've come to inspect her place for cleanliness. But at the same time, I'm glad she cares what I think, it means that I'm important.

I stand up from the sofa and make my way towards the door.

"Hyung, I'm going out for bubble tea and a walk. I won't be back for at least half an hour  but probably more." I shout to S.coups. Joshua passed me on the way so I explained where I was going.
"Yes, bubble tea. Where would that bubble tea be DK? Upsta-" I cut him off, covering  his mouth.
"You pabo, you're the only other person that knows she lives upstairs and she plans on keeping it that way, for a while at least" I remind him. Honestly, this hyung doesn't half spoil things sometimes.
"Goodbye" I shout to everyone.
"Where are you going?" Maknae asks.
"Bubble tea, I'll see you later"

I manage to get out the door without any more interruptions and enter the lift, pressing the floor seventeen button. Hmm, it still feels weird knowing that JiJi lives upstairs. 'Makes it easier for us though I suppose', I think smirking.

I knock on her door, and am the happiest I've been all day when I see her, hair down, in her comfy clothes, come to the door. I embrace her, kissing the top of her head and feel a pair of arms wraps around me in return.

"Come on, let's go in. Do you want a drink or anything?"

*end of DK's point of view*

"No thanks, I'm good. I've just had something in the dorm. I came up here to spend time with you, not have you running around fetching things for me." He says cheekily as we make our way inside.

"Down here or outside? It's a warm evening" I ask, unsure of what to do.
"Outside, that way when you can get cold, I can lend you some of my body heat" he replies smoothly.
"What's happened to you over night Mr Smooth, you've gone from being some nervous wreck to greasy playboy." I tease.
"Oh you know, just glad that the beautiful girl who I really like, for some strange reason, likes me back" God, he really knows how to make me blush.

I open the doors to upstairs and let him sit down on the sofa, positioning myself next to him, resting my feet on his chest as I stretch out my body. We chat for a while, discussing what we did today as well as upcoming plans.

I think he must be a secret EXO-L cause as soon as I mention that Joshua and I met them today, he starts asking tons of question. Ha, cute boy. I show him the photos and tell him all about how we met him and then about how Joshua couldn't shut up about him when I told Suho that he was my ultimate bias.

"Surely I should be your ultimate bias though?" He asks jokingly.
"No, an ultimate bias is someone your supposed to fantasise about and imagine all of these impossible situations with."
"And you aren't imagining them with me?"
"Of course I am, the difference is that I actually get to do them with you" I reply.

He pulls me over, so that I'm sitting on his lap facing him as he leans in for a kiss. It's soft and gentle but gradually grows deeper until he pulls away for air.

"Was that one of your fantasies?" He asks grinning.
"Maybe, although to prove that it's real, I think it may have to be repeated."
"Hmm, ok, but just to make sure."