Games Night!!!!

He looks into my eyes and as he doesn't respond immediately, the thought of rejection flickers in the back of my mind. His lips start moving towards mine, I hear him whisper "I think I love you too" before the world explodes.

A fire is spread through my body, this somehow so much more meaningful than ever before. I bury my hands in his hair as his travel to my waist, holding me steady. Without them, I think I might faint from happiness.

We stay in a trance together for sometime, kissing to a mixture of rhythms, sometimes soft and gentle, others hard and desperate, craving more. Who can blame us?

We're brought out of it though when I hear the distinct sound of a ringtone. We ignore it though and eventually it stops, the person not leaving a message. However, I force him to stop when it rings a second time.
"You should probably get that" I say, reaching into his back pocket getting his phone to hand to him.
"I guess you're right." He says reluctantly.

I move to sit down on one of the sun loungers as he takes the call. I can't believe what just happened. I told him that I loved him, expecting rejection but instead receiving warmth and joy. He loves me too.

I mull this over, smiling to myself as wide as I can. DK eventually comes back, looking slightly cross and apologetic.
"I'm really sorry, that was S.Coups phoning to remind me that I'm spending the night with the boys. I tried to back out but I can't, I'm so sorry." He smiles, asking my forgiveness.
"You'd be daft for doing that. You need to spend time with them. I know you've been sleeping there most nights but you don't spend as much time with them  as you used to and you need to. Go, I don't want to spoil your relationship with them and it's good for them to actually see you. I'm starting to think they're getting jealous of me." I laugh as he comes over.
"You expect me to go that easily. I've just told a woman I love her and she expects me to go without so much as a kiss goodbye." He teases.
"Well, I suppose one won't hurt." I laugh, standing up and gently pecking him on the lips. "I believe that that should do." I say smirking.
"So mean" he smiles while looking into my eyes, before swooping towards me and pressing his lips fully on mine, taking his time. He pulls back, smirking, before running away and down the stairs.

Honestly, this boy.

I stand up, going over to the edge of the railings and look out of the city, smiling to myself blissfully until it starts to get chilly so I go inside. I find Aria just coming out of the kitchen, hot chocolate in hand, as she makes her way to her room with damp hair.

"Don't be too late to bed" I warn her.
"Minnie, I'm eighteen and only one year younger than you. Stop being so motherly" she laughs.
"Sorry. Anyway, how do you like the poster?"
"Well, that's the thing, my plan is sit on my bed and stare at it for the next two hour whilst looking through their polaroids and wondering how amazingly beautiful all of them are and having fangirl attacks. I think it sounds like a decent thing to do tonight"
"Guess I can't persuade you to watch It's okay, that's love with me then?"
"Nope, I need to attend to Jungkook. He already misses me" she sighs dramatically before dancing out of the room. Remind me how I ended up stuck with her.

I grab a bowl of snacks and head to the sofa, settling down and watching my programme. I started it just after I moved over here, about two months ago, but haven't actually managed to watch a lot of it. I seem to go through phases where I'll sit down and watch loads of a programme and then leave it for several weeks before coming back to it. Then again, I have watched EXO next door and to the beautiful you in between now and when I last watched it. Let's just say Minho wrecked.

*DK's point of view*

She seems shocked when I kissed her again, pressing my lips to hers for several moments longer than I should. I pull back and notice her still stood there eyes wide. I don't think she can believe what's happened in the past thirty minutes. To be honest, nor can I.