The Hangout

The next day is chaotic, just like any normal Monday at school. Or as normal as it can be with tons of articles circulating about you and your boyfriend. Rumours have been spread and whenever I go out it feels like there's constantly at least four sets of eyes on me but some would say that I'm paranoid.

Tuesday is the same. Work distracts me but I can't help but look at all the articles online. Eun-Ji and Aria are trying to be supportive but despite both having famous boyfriends, the press don't know about their relationships. I pour myself into finding alone time, reading or just wallowing in a hole of self pity.

That's why when Wednesday comes along, I'm glad to be half way through the week but I'm also suffering so much from missing DK that I'm wondering how I'm going to survive the next two months when it's only been three days. It's painful being so far away from him so I'm grateful when Suho phones and invites me to their dorm on Saturday to hang out.

Thursday is boring. The general fuss has died down but at the same time, I know fans are still talking about us. When Seventeen FaceTime in the evening, they seem happy having just performed their first concert of the second leg of the tour but that only makes me miss them more. I wish I could be there.

Friday comes and goes quickly with work over and done sooner than I thought. To busy myself, I spend the evening wandering the streets of seoul, window shopping and eating from food stalls. When I arrive home, my hands are full of shopping bags having bought  some new jumpers, jeans and a couple of books though nothing is as comfortable as the few baggy hoodies DK left behind.

On Saturday, I sleep in. I get up late, making myself a breakfast of pancakes and other slovenly foods. I pass the time by watching the latest episodes of my drama as well as old v lives from multiple groups and a couple of concert reruns from seventeen one last night last night - S.Coups sent them to me. It's 6 by the time I get ready to go to EXO's dorm, Aria having left a couple of hours ago to meet up with Chanyeol. 

It's 7:30 by the time I arrive at their dorm. By dorm, I mean their larger one. Yes, they have two, three if you count the one in Beijing. Ones a flat in the centre of Seoul, easy to use when rehearsing and doing other things during the week. The one I'm going to is their larger one just outside of Seoul on the banks of the Han river. It's the house with the games rooms, swimming pool, comic room and multiple bedrooms - the one they use at the weekends to relax or to take a break when they need to escape. Just like me. No wonder they invited me tonight.

I knock on the door with Baek opening it shortly after. I tread carefully into the building, slipping off my shoes upon entrance as I'm met with booming laughter coming from the large living room. I dump my bag to the side, next to my shoes and slowly enter as Aria rushes over to me. The others all wave in greeting though I don't recognise some of the faces present.

"Hey guys" I say, smiling at everyone.
"Minnie" Aria says as she crushes me to the bones whilst hugging me tightly.
"Hey Ar, Eun-Ji, boys" I reply as the others dotted around the room stand up to greet me.
"I believe we haven't been formally introduced yet" a tall guy says bowing to me. "I'm Minho, nice to meet you and these are the rest of my group SHINee, you've probably heard of us, not to sound boastful or anything"
"Nah, I've heard of you, who hasn't? Nice to meet you though" I smile in return.
"And I'm Amber, nice to meet you. Me and the other three are f(x)" Amber tells me, not that I didn't already know.
"And how could I not know you guys, I'm a big fan. Nice to meet you all" I say, moving to sit on the floor as I suddenly notice one member missing. "Where's Hana?"
"Off doing something, somewhere. Half the time we're not even sure" Krystal says as she leans herself on Kai.
"Some people might think she doesn't like hanging out with us" Key replies coolly.
"Yeah, well, from we've gathered other the last year, she doesn't particularly like hanging out with us either. At least it isn't like she's a member of your group" Victoria sasses.
"Sulli was definitely better. I miss her" Luna adds.
"Yeah, well, we know what it's like to loose members too and we think of them everyday - what they're doing, how they are, whether they're eating enough. Just stuff like that, you can't help but think of them even once they're gone because to you they're always still members" Lay says sadly.
"Ok, enough of the pity party" Onew smirks.
"Hey, you've been lucky" D.O defends.
"Anyway" I cut in "what were you guys doing before I got here?"
"Telling stories of our tour days. You know, there as this one time that Chen managed to steal all of Kai's clothes whilst he was showering and Kai ended up having to run down the hallway naked to try and get into our rooms but they were all locked so he was standing around in the corridor for about ten minutes in nothing but a towel" Chanyeol laughs as Krystal snickers at Kai's growing blush.