The Next Twelve Hours

Aria wakes up, head in Jun's lap, she looks like a lost puppy. She's so confused as it where she is that it takes her a couple of minutes to figure it out and when she does, she's just as shocked.

"Wait, where am I?" she asks, looking around. She's glances up and sees Jun, making her eyes go wide. "Hold on, Joshua, Minnie, you've got to be playing some kind of joke on me. There's no way that this is Jun and I'm..." She doesn't finish her sentence however because she's suddenly aware of her position. Her cheeks flush red and I can't help but laugh. She's too funny.

"What am I doing in your lap?" She asks cautiously, desperately trying to avoid eye contact. "I didn't faint did I?"
"Maybe" he replies shortly, giving her an innocent smile.
"Omg, I did didn't I? Seriously, I'm such an idiot. That is not how I wanted to introduce myself. There I was planning to be really cool about it but oh no, I have to go and faint, waking up in someone's lap."

"Seriously Arie, you're too funny" Joshua says, also cracking up. "I mean, we knew you were a fangirl but not to this extent. We did warn them though and just as well."
When she hears the last bit, she shoots both Joshua and I death glares. "I hate you both."
"No, you love us because otherwise you would never have met these pabo's nor woken up in your bias' lap." I say.
"Seriously Minnie, I hate you." She says, quickly getting up and making straight for me. It's only then that I realise what I've said. Probably shouldn't have announced to everyone that Jun's her bias. Oh well, she'll cope. Hehe.

I instinctively duck behind DK, grappling onto his waist and burying my face in his back whilst whimpering "save me"
"No can do JiJi." He says mockingly, quickly scrambling away. Save me.

I quickly get up and sprint to the other side of the room, dodging all the members to the best of my ability only to be chased again by Aria. I guess that leaves one option. I make a break for the door, darting out of it and into a small room down the other end of the hall.

I make my way inside and see a whole load of junk stacked up ranging from old chairs to music stands to weights. It must be some kind of storage cupboard that they just dump things in. I make my way further back, trying to hide so that Aria doesn't find me.

When I get closer, I see a battered old sofa with a small table and a pile of books next to it, highly unusual in a place like this so I take a quick flick through them and try to figure out who's hide a away this is. I guess it's someone who likes a bit of peace and quiet.

I stop however when I hear some movement coming my way. Not knowing who it is, I dive behind the sofa only to hear a soft chuckle. DK.

"Aria's given up looking for you so I've been sent to find you. I see that you've managed to find Woozi's little get away. He doesn't think anyone knows about it but a couple of us do. S.coups, Jeonghan, Joshua and I, luckily none of the ones that annoy him cause he uses it to get away from them. Come, it's getting late and we need to get some rest for the show tomorrow so we're going to head home." He offers out his hand which I quickly grab onto and we make our way back to the others. I grab my stuff as soon as we get there and we all head down together, taking a couple of lifts between us. I'm in a lift with DK, Vernon, Seungkwan, Dino, S.Coups and Jeonghan whilst Joshua is with Aria and the rest in the other lift.

"Well, I know you said that she could react quite badly but I didn't expect that" S.Coups said.
"Don't say I didn't warn you." I laugh. "She's known for being quite dramatic but I guess she was just shocked. I can't imagine what it'll be like tomorrow when she meets BTS and EXO at the school performance."
"I'm definitely filming it" Seungkwan says.
"Please do, we can use it to tease her in future" I say, laughing.