Chapter 1

Above is a picture of Maddy(also me). I'm so excited guys! I feel like I'm writing 'Cause I Can' all over again! I hope you like this book and please comment, vote and follow me for more stories!😘

I yawned and stretched out on my bed. January 1st 2017. Today was the first day of a new year. I smiled as I thought of all the good things that could happen this year. I reached over and stroked the little fur ball, Charlie. I winced slightly as I heard a loud snore next to my ear.

I looked over at a snoring Evelyn. Now that I think of it, she and Spencer never told us their last names. I shrugged and sat up.

"It's a little too loud on the highway." I sang as I looked out the window at passing cars and people walking in the fresh snow.

I crawled out of bed and walked over to my closet.

Let's see, too short, too cold, too warm. Here we go!

I grabbed my outfit and ran into my bathroom.

She's not wearing the backpack btw...

I finished up my makeup and walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

"Hey, kid" Steve said as I walked in.

"Hey, Grandpa." I said, jokingly and poked his arm.

"You're annoying." He said, sarcastically.

"Thanks." I said, grinning widely and walking to the table with a Pop Tart.

"Aren't those-"

"Yes. They are Thor's. Mostly." I said, smirking.

I sat down, only to feel arms being wrapped behind me.

"Morning, Beautiful." Ricky said, kissing my cheek.

"Good morning." I said, turning my head to look at him.

"Okay. Your five seconds are up." Steve said as Ricky unwrapped his arms and sat next to me.

I looked at the playful gleam in Steve's eyes as a large grin was starting to form on his lips.

"I'm a great brother." He said, grinning widely.

"Yes you are." I said, returning the grin.

Steve waved a hand in the air as if dismissing what I just said.

"You're just saying that."

I laughed as Tony came into the kitchen in a grey T-shirt and sweat pants.