Chapter 2

"What do you want to do now?" I asked once the movie ended.

"How about we go for a walk?" Ricky asked.

"It's too cold." I wined, snuggling deeper into Ricky's chest.

"Aww. Somebody's an upset baby." Ricky mocked, taking my face in his hands.

I looked up at his gleaming green eyes and smiled a little. He started to lean in and lightly brushed my face with his nose. I smiled and kissed him. He held me tighter and I pulled away and looked up into his eyes.

"I love you. Even if you're a complete dork." I said, giggling.

He playfully scowled and then chuckled. I fixed a hair that fell in the middle of his forehead.

"I love you, too. Even if you're slightly annoying." He said, laughing a little.

I giggled at his statement as he brushed some hair out of my face.

"Come on." Ricky said, standing up and holding his hand out for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked as he led me to the coat rack.

He grabbed my jacket and helped me put it on. Then he put his jacket on and grabbed his keys.

"We're not really going on a walk, are we?" I asked.

"No. We're going to get lunch." Ricky said, taking my hand.

I smiled and followed him out the door and into his car. He held the door open and helped me into the car. I smiled and thanked him once he got in the drivers seat.

"Where do you want to eat?" Ricky asked.

I shrugged and looked out the window at the cars passing by.

"Anywhere I guess. How about... Olive Garden?" I asked.

Ricky grinned.

"You read my mind." He said, causing me to giggle.

"I thought that was your thing. Mind Reader." I said, smiling.

"Oh yeah. And I know that your thinking you'll be ordering grilled Chicken Alfredo. And you'll be happy because Olive Garden is yummy and you're spending that time with me." Ricky said, smirking.

I shook my head a little and giggled.

"You really are adorable." I said, grinning widely.

"Do you think Tony's really making a food robot?"

"Depends on how much he wants Chicago deep dish pizza." I responded.

Ricky smiled and parked in front of the restaurant. He and I got out of the car. I stepped out and shivered slightly. Ricky walked up next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"I think I'll get the same thing as you. Except instead of Dr. Pepper, I think I'll have a Pepsi." He said as we walked inside together.

I grinned as Ricky asked the hostess for a table. He took my hand and we followed the hostess to our table.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked, as Ricky skimmed the menu.

"Anything." Ricky said, looking at me with his big green eyes making me melt a little.

"When did we start actually dating? Was it before or after the incident?" I asked.

Ricky set down his menu and thought for a minute.

"I guess when we first kissed and I fell in love with you." He answered.

I smiled and held his hand.

"Then November 1rst." I said grinning.

Ricky grinned and caressed my cheek, gently rubbing his thumb against it.

"What makes you love me?" I asked.

Ricky opened his mouth to say something but was interrupted by someone clearing their throat. Ricky looked up and his eyes widened with fear. I gave him confused look and then smiled at a girl with red hair and brown eyes.

"I'm Maggie, and I'll be your server today." She said, sweetly. "Can I start you off with some drinks?"

I nodded and told her what Ricky and I would like. She nodded and sent Ricky a glare and walked off.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

Ricky turned to me and his eyes softened to deeper shade of green.

"She's a girl who tried to get me to date her a long time ago."

I nodded and held his hand tighter.

"She's got nothing on you." Ricky whispered, looking deep into my eyes.

I smiled and intertwined our fingers.

"You are silly and sweet. I love the way you act like a little girl. Your smile brightens my day. I think you're beautiful. I love the way you laugh at me. There's nothing in the world that would make me stop loving you. I never want you to change. You're perfect the way you are."

I felt my heart ache slightly and looked up at him. He smiled widely at me and I mirrored his expression. Then suddenly his smile dropped.

"Look out." He said, standing up and pulling me over to be closer to him.

I turned around and saw Maggie pouring Dr. Pepper where I was sitting.

"Oops. Sorry." She said in the ugliest way possible.

"I think we should go." Ricky said, sending her a glare.

"Good idea." I said, holding onto Ricky a little bit tighter.

"You can't leave without paying for your drink." Maggie said, waving the glass around.

"Not if I never got to drink it." I said.

Ricky chuckled slightly and led me out the door.

"I love you so much." Ricky said, kissing my head.

I smiled.

"I love you more."

"I don't know how that's possible." Ricky said, pulling me closer.

"Let's go to a restaurant where none of those crazy girls trying to date you would be." I said.

"Outback?"

"Steak sounds great."

***************************
Micky! Please comment, vote and follow me for more stories! I hope you liked this chapter.