Chapter 8

Maddy's dress above.

I finished putting on my makeup and fixed the skirt of my dress. I decided to leave my hair down like I always do. I walked to the elevator and arrived at the first floor. Once I was outside, I found the limo that Tony was talking about.

I thanked the man that opened the door for me and stepped into the limo.

I wonder what Ricky has planned...

The driver stopped at the pier and turned around, opening a window so he could see me.

"Go all the way down the dock and you'll find him." He said as I got out of the limo.

"Thank you." I said.

I shut the door and walked quietly down to the dock. I heard a horn blast and I looked up to see Ricky on a yacht. I laughed when he jumped out of the yacht and pulled me into a warm hug.

"Hello, Captain Ricky." I said, messing with his hat.

😂 guys this picture kills me! It's got a cute goofball 😊

"Hello, Beautiful." He said, picking me up and spinning me around.

I giggled and he set me down, pulling me closer.

"Your yacht awaits." He said, chuckling slightly and kissing me.

I kissed him back and pulled away. He held out his arm for me and I took it as he led me onto the yacht.

"You're adorable." I said, laying my head on his shoulder.

"Thank you." He said, grinning widely.

"How'd you get this yacht?" I asked.

"I borrowed it from Tony."

"It's nice." I said, admiring the boat.

"It's the one he uses for special occasions and I thought, this would be a better date without anyone to make it difficult for us to be alone." He said, wrapping his arm around me protectively.

"Aww." I said, grinning.

"How about some dinner?" Ricky asked, as we got to a table.

"Yes please." I said, sitting down.

A door opened and Tony's food robot came to our table. I let out a small laugh. Ricky grinned and asked what I wanted to eat.

"Um... Chicago deep dish pizza?" I asked, laughing a little.

"Pepperoni?" He asked, laughing with me.

"Yes." I responded smiling.

The robot went back to, what I am assuming is the kitchen, and started cooking.

"You borrowed that, too huh?" I asked, still giggling.

Ricky laughed and nodded.

"Of course I did." He said, taking my hand.

"I love you so much." I said.

"I love you more." He said, gently kissing my hand.

I felt shivers go down my spine.

"Not possible." I said, smiling.

The robot came back and set the pizza on the table. I grinned and watched it wheel away into the kitchen. As we ate our dinner, Ricky and I talked and laughed about the most random things, as we always do.

Ricky held out his hand for me and I took it as he led me to a clear space on the yacht.

"What are you doing?" I asked, giggling.

"You'll see, Beautiful." He answered, kissing my nose.

He turned on a radio and I smiled widely as one of my favorite songs came on.

"I love this song."

"I know you do." He said, taking one of my hands and putting his other hand on my waist.

I laid my hand on his shoulder and looked up into his gleaming green eyes. I loved the way they sparkled when he was happy. I loved how he held me so delicately as if I were something fragile and precious. I loved how warm his hugs were when he held me. I loved his smile. I loved his laugh and his sense of humor. He makes me happy.

"What did I do, to get my mind stuck on you?" I sang quietly as the song faded out.

Ricky pulled me closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. We stared into each other's eyes for the longest time until I laid my head on his chest. I sighed happily and shut my eyes.

"I must be doing something right." Ricky said, laying his chin on top of my head.

"I just heard ya sigh. Ya lean into my kiss and close those deep blue, need you eyes." I sang softly, knowing the words to that country song.

"I don't know what I did to earn a love like this, but baby I must be doing something right." Ricky finished.

He lifted my head up and kissed me. I smiled and pulled away.

"Come on. Let's go watch a movie." Ricky said, leading me into the yacht.

I nuzzled into his chest and soon fell asleep in his arms as the movie played on.