Chapter 7

"WAKE UP!!!!!!!!" Ev screamed in my ear the next morning.

I shot up with my eyes wide open, looking around for anything that might be wrong.

"What?! What's wrong!?!? Is someone hurt?!"

Ev responded by falling on the floor, laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked, now standing.

"Oh. I just did that to see your reaction!" Ev exclaimed, laughing even harder.

I grabbed my blanket and slapped her in the back with it.

"Ow!" She yelled, grabbing her pillow and hitting me in the face.

"Oh it's on!" I yelled.

I jumped on her and grabbed a pillow and smacked her continuously until she smacked me in the face with her pillow. I jumped up and we battled like we were in Star Wars. I jumped on her bed and looked down at her.

"Luke, I am your father." I said in between dramatic breaths.

"NO!" Ev yelled, dramatically dropping on the ground.

She stuck her tongue out and made gagging noises to make it look like she was dying. I laughed and flopped on her bed.

"You're a jerk." I said, standing up and grabbing a T-shirt and jeans out of my closet.

I changed in the bathroom and did my hair and walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." Ricky said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"Good morning... Um Ricky I can't really breathe." I squeaked.

He quickly let go of me and kissed my nose.

"You seem really happy today." I said, smiling.

"I am. And I would like you to know that you should be ready to go at 8:30 tonight. And you might want to dress nicely." Ricky said, pulling me closer and kissing me.

He pulled away, grinning and running off. I smiled and shook my head a little.

That's all mine. I thought, happily.

I heard Charlie scamper into the kitchen. He looked up at me and wagged his tail.

"Alright." I said, pulling out Charlie's food bowl.

I poured his food and scratched the top of his head in between the ears. After setting his food on the ground, I grabbed some cereal and sat at the table to eat.

"Ha ha ha." Tony breathed, walking into the room.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Behold! Chicago's famous deep dish pizza! Made by Stark and Banner company, the Food Robot!" He exclaimed.

"You didn't get the time to think of a good name, did you?" I asked.

Tony sighed.

"No... But it still makes food!"

I laughed and watched as a robot that came up to Tony's waist came in.

"And it cleans up after itself, too." He announced, proudly.

I smiled and got up to wash my dishes.

"So, I've heard Ricky's got something planned for you." Tony said, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Uncle T., what's with that look?" I asked, trying to hold back my laughter.

Tony shrugged and walked off, smirking.