Chapter 11

I stood outside and hugged Emery goodbye. He was leaving for D.C. today. I'll miss him... Even though we were never really that close. I watched as Em took Ricky aside and they started talking. I wondered what they were talking about.

Ricky's P.o.v.

"I'm warning you, if you hurt her, I'll hurt you ten times harder." Em warned, playfully.

He tried to keep a serious face but then we both started laughing.

"But seriously though, don't hurt her. Ever."

"I would never hurt her. She's my everything, man. She's so perfect and I love the way her eyes light up when she laughs and when we kiss it's like-"

"Okay!" Em exclaimed, interrupting me. "Let's never talk about my sister like that ever again, kay?"

I felt my face heat up a bit.

"Sorry, man. Didn't mean to." I bit my lip.

"It's okay, dude. Just make sure she doesn't change the way she is. And make sure to tell her you love her everyday. Got it?"

I nodded.

"I know she can trust you." He said.

I smiled.

"Thanks." I said.

We patted each other on the back and did one of our weird handshakes.

"Later man." Em said.

"I'll see you." I said.

Maddy walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and smiled at her and took her hand. She smiled up at me and kissed me. It felt like millions of fireworks were going off. When I felt her smile into the kiss, I smiled and pulled away.

"I love you." I whispered, wrapping an arm around her.

"I love you more." She whispered back.

"I don't think that's possible."

"Ew." A voice said.

I looked up and saw Emery and Liam staring at us.

"Oh I didn't know that you guys were still here." I admitted.

Maddy buried her head in my chest, giggling, and I wrapped my other arm around her and smiled.

"That was disgusting." Liam said.

I laughed and Maddy looked up.

"You guys are so weird." She laughed, pulling away from me.

She hugged Liam goodbye then hugged Emery. He held her and looked up at me smiling.

Maddy's P.o.v.

"You know, Ricky's really lucky to have you." Em whispered in my ear as we were hugging. "And you're lucky to have him."

I smiled.

"I know." I whispered back.

We pulled away and he ruffled up my hair.

"Why does everyone do that?" I asked as I fixed my hair.

"'Cause we can." Em replied, grinning widely.

I rolled my eyes and messed up his hair.

"Aww man." He groaned, trying to fix it.

I stuck out my tongue and Ricky wrapped an arm around me.

"You remember what I said." Em said, pointing at Ricky.

He nodded and held me tighter. I smiled and leaned against him. Em looked down at me and smiled.

"Love you, sis." He said, grinning.

"I love you, too." I replied.

Em smiled and reminded me to text him when I needed to. Then he and Liam left.

"I'll miss him." I said, laying my head on Ricky's shoulder.

"I know, baby." He responded.

I looked up at the sky and saw that it was getting late.

"I think I should go to bed. It's been a long day." I said.

"Kay." Ricky said, walking me into the building.

I entered the living room alone. It was dark and the tv was turned off so I could hardly see anything. I started walking towards my room when I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

I smiled.

"Ricky..." I giggled, kissing a pair of lips that were on the head which lay on my shoulder.

Something about it didn't feel like Ricky and I pulled away.

"Cecilia baby, what are you talking about?"

My eyes widened.

"Spencer?!"

"Maddy!? What are you doing in here? I thought you were Cecilia!"

The light switch flipped on and I looked up to see an upset Ricky. Spencer pulled away as I walked towards him.

"Ricky, it's not what it looks like..." I tried to explain.

"I know what I saw, Maddy. Don't try to make up for it." Ricky said angrily, looking down at me.

"Ricky I'm trying to explain... This is all a big misunderstanding..."

"Maddy we're done!" Ricky suddenly yelled, causing me to jump.

We've never fought before and he's never yelled at me...

"What? Ricky listen to me..."

"No. Maddy, I thought I could trust you and I find you cheating on me?!" He yelled again.

I felt tears forming in the back of my eyes.

"Hey man, it wasn't her fault-" Spencer began.

"You stay out of this!" Ricky yelled again, pointing at Spencer.

"Ricky, stop! Please just listen to me-"

"Maddy, we are done!" He yelled again, turning away.

"Well why don't you just read my mind to see what really happened!? You always do that anyway!" I yelled.

"Why would I want to replay something like that!" Ricky yelled as he continued walking.

Once he disappeared, I touched my face and noticed that tears were streaming down it. I hadn't realized that I was crying the whole time we were fighting. I turned around and looked up at Spencer. He looked at me sadly and pulled me into a hug.

I let the tears fall and sniffed nonstop.

Why couldn't he just listen to me?

**************************
What!?!? Is Micky breaking up? If it does it'll look like
Mi💔cky. Find out in the next chapter what happens to them!

 Find out in the next chapter what happens to them!

Sad Ricky 😓😥