Chapter 13

I know what y'all are prob thinking but I just super love the song above!!! Ricky's in it so it's even better! I love his voice so much 😍

Maddy's P.o.v.

I woke up in Ricky's arms and smiled. He was still asleep and I snuggled deeper into his chest... I knew this might be one of the last times we'll be cuddling like this since we broke up... Wait. We broke up. What's he doing in here?

I pulled away a little, but still stayed next to him. I dreamt that I saw him. It was so real... Maybe it wasn't even a dream at all. Maybe I was actually awake and I didn't believe that he was kneeling in front of me, smiling. We are in the same positions as we were when my dream ended.

"Ricky?" I whispered slightly, sitting in front of him and looking at his face.

I watched him open his big, green eyes and smile at me. He lightly took my face into his hands and pressed his forehead against mine. His smile faded away and his eyes gleamed, looking through mine.

"Spencer and Ev told me what happened... I'm sorry I was so stupid..." He whispered. "I missed you. I should never have yelled at you..."

I smiled a little.

"I missed you too, Ricky." I whispered back.

He kissed me and I kissed him back. He kissed my nose, my forehead, my cheeks and then kissed my lips again.

"I love you so much." He whispered, wrapping me into a hug and kissing my jawline.

"I love you, too." I whispered back, smiling.

He pulled away and kissed me again.

"I'll never yell at you, ever again." He promised, looking into my eyes.

I smiled.

"And I'll never accidentally kiss anyone that's not you ever again." I promised.

He laughed a little and kissed my nose. He pulled me into his arms and held me tight.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you!" He laughed.

"I love you more!"

"I don't think that's possible, hon!"

I laughed and pulled away.

"Come on." Ricky said, pulling me off my bed. "It's like, 7:30 and you haven't eaten anything."

I smiled as we walked into the kitchen.

"Where've you been all day, kid?" Steve asked.

"Sleeping." I laughed. "I stayed up late with Ev last night."

Ricky wrapped his arms around me and lay his chin on my head, smiling.

"Where's my ice cream? I missing two tubs of the peanut butter cup kind!" Tony announced.

"Sorry... Uncle T. Ev and I ate them." I answered, giving him a small smile.

Tony shrugged.

"I'll just have the robot make some. It makes ice cream faster than it usually takes anyway." Tony said.

I smiled and made my way towards the fridge.

"We're ordering pizza." Steve called to me. "We were hoping to do a movie night with everyone else."

"Okay!" I replied, hopping into the living room.

The elevator opened and Thor stepped out. I smiled and giggled a little.

"Yay!" I exclaimed a little.

"Hello once again, Lady Madeline." Thor said, taking my hand and kissing it.

I laughed and hugged him. The elevator opened again and Nat and Clint walked into the room. I smiled as they joined us and soon, everyone was either on the sofa or cuddled on the floor.

I nuzzled against Ricky on the floor while Ev made gagging noises.

"Oh, shut up Ev." I laughed while slapping her with a pillow.

"I'm sorry, it's just DISGUSTING!" She shouted.

"Like you." Spencer added, pointing at Ev.

Ev rolled her eyes and punched him in the stomach. Ricky and I laughed as he fell onto the floor and groaned.

"Shhh... The movie's starting." Steve whispered.

I looked up at the large screen and watched the beginning credits scroll through. The food robot zoomed into the room with three new cartons of ice cream. I smiled and lay my head on Ricky's chest and closed my eyes. Soon I had drifted off to sleep...