3

As i was walking to school i see 3 guys walking towards me. One had brown hair, black hair and the other had blonde at the top and brown at the bottom.

They walked out of a huge ass mansion that was much bigger then mine. Great, more snobs. They all wore dark blue skinny jeans, white button up shirts and ties. They were laughing and talking. I wonder who lived their?

"Hey!" I heard them shout. I look up at them. "Are you in act as a hobbit from lord of the rings?" The horse looking one said. "Haha, very funny. Why don't you go back to your stable like a good little pony." I said. They stopped. Crap, i am still walking and they were in front of me. As i get closer with every step my heart was pounding. Until finally i am standing right in front of them. I was going to walk around them but the horse one pulled me by the back of my shirt.

"I'm sorry hobbit, was their a problem?" He asked me. He looked mad. I smirk."ya, go back to the stables and i will feed you a carrot once i get back from my adventure with gandolf." I said. I saw the brunette laughing. The horse got red from embarrassment. "Listen here shorty, just because your new doesn't mean i wont hesitate to kick you ass." He said and threw me to the ground. I made a small yelp.

"Jean, c'mon. He is just a kid." The black haired one said. "Marco, he is the same age as us, that is the new student. If i can take ass wiping, then so can he." Jean said. I was about to stand up, but i heard someone yell. "Car!" I look to my left and this semi truck was speeding down the road, and i was sitting on the road. My world went blank, this was it. No more foster parents, no more screaming. No more feelings.

I felt a tug and feel to the ground, in a laying position. That was it, the end.

"Hey, can you hear me! Jean what to hell! Why didn't you help him!"

"Shut up Eren! He wasn't moving out of the way either!" Jean said.

I open my eyes fast and jerk up. The three were just sitting around me, staring. I stand up and come face to face with Jean. She crossed his arms and was...smiling!! What the actual fuck. That was when I lost my temper. I punched him in the face and then the gut. He fell to the ground. I then started to kick his side. It was soon over when the other 2 guys pulled me off of Jean.

"What the actual fuck!" Eren yelled.