26

Ok so. You guyses said the chapter was short. The reason was the other half of the page i wrote.... DIDENT FUCKING SAVE! GOD DAMIT I WAS SO DUCKING MAD I EANTED TO CRY! So her is that part that got deleted. Oh and thanks for saying 'this chapter is so short' or else i would have gotten to different part and you would be like 'isa, when did this shit happen!?'

I stand up and walk to my bed where the bear, Eren gave, was. I picked it up and it was so soft. I want Eren but.... He hurt me. He cheated on me. Did he actual not even like me?

"Levi! Dinner is ready! We have guests!" Miko yells.

Who do we have over? I set the bear down and open my door. I walk to the steps and look down them only to she Eren and Mikasa. Didn't i tell them to leave? I swore i fucking told them to leave.

I walk down the steps and sit at the table were plates if food were. Eren just had to sit right next to me. Oh! I aguess who sat right next to him! (Insert sarcasm) The loving fucking bitch of the west! Great! I just love her fucking act and i love her dumb ass boyfriend! Hmmm, i wonder how many fucks i have to give for him till he disappears?

"...levi!" I look up to see Miko waving her hand in my face. "What?" i ask. "You spaced out. What do you want to drink?" She asked "oh, water please." I say. She walks put to get the drinks.

"Look, levi i am sorry. I did cheat on you but i thought you would to. You were gone for so long Levi. Please. Im sorry." I face him. I was glaring at. Maybe if i hate him enough he will go away. "Levi, stop. Please I'm sorry."

Just a little more.......

"Fine, you can hate me all you want ONLY if you can stand me at dinner." He said and smirked. Wait! He will leave me alone!? Thank you Marco! I said looking up with my eyes closed.

Just the Miko walked in with drinks and Nana walked through the door. Miko set all the drinks down and walked over to Nana and kissed her. Nana kissed back. "Welcome home." Miko said. "Dinner is ready and we have some guests. Eren and Mikasa." She said. "Thank you, love." Nana said and kissed Mikos cheek. They walk to the table and sat next to each other.

Just 1 hour till they leave.