22

I have been really stressed for a while. School is starting next Tuesday, i don't know were any classes are, i have to take Spanish and i don't even know how to say hi in it. I have no friends in my classes. I ran out of Pocky AND i took a break from AoT...kinda... I mean like i tried... That counts.

School. Something i dread now. No not because of the homework or teachers. It was because Eren was their. I have been avoiding him for a week now. I have been hanging out Erwin. He has a friend named Hanji. I found out that she is an actress and once worked for Farlan.

We, Erwin, Hanji and I, were walking down to lunch when i saw Mikasa. We made eye contact and then smirked.... What?

The next thing i saw was Eren getting forced into the kiss of Mikasa's nasty ass, annoyingly pink, thin, ugly lips. I sigh and keep walking with Hanji still talking about what her next scene is and Erwin listening and giving advice.

We finally reach our table outside. We all sit down. I was glaring at table just thinking.

Maybe if i can break Eren and Mikasa up then i can have him back. NO! He doesn't like me. But i can still break Mikasa's tiny little bitch heart, GOD I FUCKING HATE HER!

"Levi? Are you ok?" Hanji asks. I look at her and nod but she just gasps. "Hun, why are you crying?" She asks and she makes her way to my side of the table. I reach my hand to feel my cheek.

It was wet. Hanji pulls me into a hug. Why am i crying? Is it because Mikasa? Or is it the fact that Eren doesn't love me.
Who am i kidding. Of course thats the reason. He played with my heart and gave me hope. He was loving towards me. "Levi, why are you crying?" She asks again.

"E-eren never loved me..." I said and calm as i could. Tears were rolling down my cheek.

"He... He played with my heart and... A-and me." "Hun, What do you mean he played with your heart and you?" "He... He cheated on me and before that he... Took my virginity." I said so she could only hear. I heard her growl a little. I was crying in her chest while she was holding me. I heard Erwin leave a little while ago.

Why would Eren do this to me?