35

A couple weeks passed by and i was finally on leave. Me and Eren are taking it slow and i admire that. My moms are excited because they said they got me a present. Eren also is taking me to dinner tomorrow.

The nurse walks in with Miko and Nana and she unplugs all the needles in me, rewraps all my casts, witch was only me arm, leg and chest, and writes stuff down. I slowly stand up, feeling a little dizzy but not much. The nurse hands Miko a slip of paper.

<><> time skip<><>

We finally arrived at home and when we got their miko and nana had a huge ass smile on their faces.

"Come on Levi." They said as the got out of the car.

As we got closer to the door, i could smell a very cinnamony, sugary smell. We walked inside to see the table filled with turkey, potatoes, salads, cookies, pue, ham, cake, and

Eren?

Eren was sitting at the table. He had a huge ass smile also.

"Hi babe." He said and stood up. He started to walk towards me. "Hi." I said and we hugged.

"MY BABY IS DATING AGAIN!!" Miko yells and Nana smirks.

<><> time skip <><>

Me and Eren were cuddling in my bed watching American Horror Story. Eren pointed out that when the camera was making its way to the house on the Halloween ep. Were the blonde daughter gets stabbed by that guy in the mask, that the 2 skeleton props were in the doggy position.

Eren was laughing his ass off while i just shake my head while smiling.

He's such a brat.